Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

39 Plymouth pickup Desoto HEMI PRICE DROP $15900

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by kyotb8, Oct 22, 2018.

1. kyotb8

kyotb8

City: Battlefield

State: Missouri
    Price: $15900
    [​IMG] $16500 !! PRICE DROP !!! TRADES ??? 1939 Plymouth Pickup. All Mopar, 1956 DeSoto hemi, 330 ci. Original 2 four barrel intake and carbs from 1957 341. 727 trans, 8.75 mopar rear with sure grip and 2.76 gear. 4 wheel disc brakes, Lokar e-brake and tall shifter. Super bell front axle, vega box, posies spring. . Vintage heat AND air !. New bucket seats from Speedway. About 1200 miles since finished. New autometer gauges. Custom built frame, triangulated 4 bar rear with coil overs. All mechanicals new or rebuilt. Engine bored .020, crank turned .010.
    Drives good, been on a couple 100 mile+ trips. Aluminum fuel tank in back. All new glass, windows rollup smooth ! Haywire complete wiring harness. The cab, grille and bed are just like I found them Except for a new floor and some small patching. Of course clear Missouri title in my name. $16500 OBO. Please, No trades, I need to finish up something that means more to me. Thanks for looking. Email for more info, [email protected]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 3, 2018
  2. kyotb8

kyotb8

BTTT Still for sale ! BTW I have a custom hood for it, covers the top of the engine, not the sides, just not on it the day I took the pictures. Thanks for looking.

3. kyotb8

kyotb8

BTTT still for sale. THIS is not a "rat" rod in the sense of the common misunderstanding. It IS an unpainted, some rust, professionally built HOT rod. No un-neccessary geegaws, doodads, falderal, etc. If I wind up keeping it, it will be down to bare metal, and perhaps a semi flat satin shade of root beer or dark copper will grace its body.

4. kyotb8

kyotb8

BTTT.

Sent from my iPad using H.A.M.B.

5. kyotb8

kyotb8

PRICE DROP !!! I would like to sell this to get some $ for another project. I might talk about trades if I get some cash my way. Its a great driving rod, Yes it's rusty and old paint, but not what I call a RAT. No dodads, geegaws, or silly stuff. I do have a custom made hood for it. NEW PRICE $15900. Trades I'm interested in must be FORD. Let me know . Thanks to the HAMB for this and all the advice other members have offered !

6. kyotb8

kyotb8

7. kyotb8

kyotb8

Still like to sell this. It's a great driving rod, just needs paint if you want, and finish the interior. Good Vintage heat and A/C ! I've got a short video of it running down the road if any one is interested. Thanks to the HAMB for this ad.

8. kyotb8

kyotb8

9. kyotb8

kyotb8

Still for sale