Register now to get rid of these ads!

Newbie To This Forum

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Zeekmiester, Nov 17, 2018.

1. Zeekmiester

Zeekmiester

My name is Zeek, Thanks for the chance to join this site. Have searched and utilized the wealth of information yall have to offer so I thought it only right to get involved. I am located in NE Ohio. I am a former Marine, I am a machine repairman by trade who has been taking things apart and re-assembling them since I was a kid. I have always enjoyed older vehicles before electronics and pollution control. I have had several relationships over the years that I've had to cut loose because life got in the way such as (62 Nova II, 66 Chevelle SS, 62 Chevy Apachie, 63 Caddy, 60 Buick LaSabre wagon to name a few):).The kids are now on their own for the most part, so its time to tinker again. My current project is a 1960 GMC 1000 short bed stepside. This is more of a hot rod then a vintage restore project.. Looking forward to tap into the knowledge base. Thanks for the opportunity.

Ron Funkhouser likes this.
  2. Welcome Zeek. Thanks for the great introduction.:) I hope that enjoy your HAMB time. The truck sounds great. I would also like to see some pictures of it. We love PICTURES on here.;) I'd also like to thank you for service! But as for the kids, their never on their own. At lease not mine! lol Keep us posted on your build. Ron...

Truckdoctor Andy likes this.
  3. Zeekmiester

Zeekmiester

Thanks

4. Zeekmiester

Zeekmiester

5. Zeekmiester

Zeekmiester

Thanks for the welcome Ron. looking forward to the group. Here are a couple pics

Attached Files:

Ron Funkhouser likes this.