Register now to get rid of these ads!

1964 Falcon Van

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by BHale, Nov 7, 2018.

Tags:
  1. BHale

BHale

Hello all! picked up a 1964 Falcon Van last night, wanted to introduce myself. Been browsing the site the past little bit, lots of great info on here for Falcons/Econoline's, which I appreciate! Any who, van is in decent shape, some dents, some rust that needs to be patched, etc. But looking forward to getting it running. Its a 4 speed on the tree, which from what I've seen is not that common, only seen a few posts on here with anyone referencing them. Located in Denver, Colorado

64falcon.JPG 64 shifter.JPG 64 front.JPG

Jake.forbis likes this.
  2. BHale
    Welcome to the site.
    Reminds me of the pickup version of that with the mill in the back at the drags. He would wheelstand it all the way down the strip. Don't remember the truck's name right now. Back in the 60s. Aaahhhhh!

Mike

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  3. Guess there were a few of 'em. A Dodge too.

Attached Files:

4. Gremlinguy

Gremlinguy

Welcome from Northern CO. Van looks super clean!

5. sproadster30

sproadster30
    from Natick, Ma

Welcome BHale! I just picked up a 67 Econoline yesterday myself. I've got lots to learn on these things.

6. ...............Ford's Little Yellow Wagon. A play on words since the Dodge Little Red Wagon came before it.

Black Fifty and lothianwilly71 like this.
  7. Column 4 speeds are rare. HRP