Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects AFTER HERSHEY Promises, projects, & lies

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by The37Kid, Oct 6, 2018.

1. The37Kid

The37Kid

Like all years I'm looking through the basement, garage, and attic looking for unneeded things to sell at Hershey and see a lot of things that need fixing when I get home. These same things were a problem last year and years before that as well, but this year is the year to fix them. New double hung window and door in the back wall of the garage is long overdue. Staining the window first is step one, stud the wall, clapboard on the outside sheetrock inside. The ceiling needs to be finished next, trash ALL the unwanted junk, install nice shelving. Goal is a full clean bay to start on the '39 Pickup chassis. I could do this, I know I can.

Bob

Dino 64, 34 GAZ and lothiandon1940 like this.
  2. Get stuck into it Bob, after Hershey :cool:. Don,t forget the wiring :oops::D .

3. noboD

noboD

You'd better get started on a car for Bobbie, he will be driving soon.

4. The37Kid

The37Kid

IMG_5152.JPG
    Bobby drove the 1912 T when was 4, sitting on my lap. This year I'm predicting his one year old brother will take his first steps walking at Hershey. The '39 Pickup is his current project of interest. Bob

Last edited: Oct 7, 2018
    Irish Mike likes this.

5. The Chevy's private room is tape coated. Gotta finish skimming it out & finally paint it. Drywall work sucks. Actually, I suck at it. Started this little project oh, 8 years ago!

6. maplefrm

maplefrm
    from Central IL

I have quoted your signature may times, it is the best!