Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

Ford Torque Tube Drive Shaft Kits

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by hightower611, Dec 2, 2016.

1. hightower611

hightower611

City: Kitchener

State: International (Australia, Canada, etc...)
    Price: $299
    Now available is the remaining stock of Dick Spadaros' Torque Tube Drive Shaft Kits.

**A cut to length drive shaft for your cut-down torque tube banjo rear or your torque tube Quickchange. A qualified welder should do the welding in a fixture to control runout. I just use a driveshaft shop. I accept no responsibility as I am only moving the remaining stock.

**Great for A-V8 conversions or altered wheel base cars.

**Fits Ford 6 spline pinion and 10 spline also available. Please specify.

**Fits Early Ford U-Joint

**Uses stock speedometer drive gear

**Supplied with 60" drive shaft tube that can be cut to your length. The shaft material is .060

There are several units here in Canada and more in the US. The initial stock is machined to fit the .060 shaft and later stock may have to be final machined where the tube slides over. When they are gone, they are gone. They can be shipped from the US when there is sufficient orders as I am not close to the border.
    The cost is the same as he was selling in his old price list. When Speedway sold their version (Chinese?) they were $330. They have no more stock.

3 Pieces per unit as shown in the pictures. USA made. $299. USD plus shipping.
    International Postal Money Orders are preferred for US sales.

I will respond as quickly as possible to questions but work many hours.
    DSC_1803.jpg DSC_1803.jpg DSC_1804.jpg DSC_1807.jpg DSC_1808.jpg DSC_1809.jpg DSC_1806.jpg

Kiwi 4d likes this.
  2. hightower611

hightower611

I will be in Hershey Tuesday and Wednesday with a couple of these kits. I am not vending so contact me here and I can meet up with you. The number of sets in now limited.