Register now to get rid of these ads!

History Vintage images of servicemen and their cars

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by HOTRODPRIMER, Jul 30, 2018.

1. Stogy

Stogy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Since we're on the subject of service, pride, glory and all those thoughts I would like to take a moment to thank those many whom we have witnessed before us here in these very pictures and beyond that may or may have not come back to the good times through the hell they faced to give us what we enjoy every day we breathe here. I'm talking Allied...some events were singular too I understand but the Big Ones...technically size doesn't matter its all Hell. But that aside Thank You I shall never forget...and No I have not walked in your shoes nor do I want too...but I Thank You and I will remember you...till my death...

There is a song that I listen to and it tells a story that is reflective of the glory and the pain and why we should be thankful everyday...Yes take away the location and place your's there it was no different...think about it as just a man or women who had to Stand against the tyranny...

Lest We Forget

Last edited: Sep 3, 2018
    firstinsteele likes this.
  2. 1-SHOT

1-SHOT
    from Denton

IMG_5949.JPG
    Me in1964 going to Nam

Last edited: Sep 3, 2018
    Jalopy Joker, Stogy and Deuces like this.
  3. PHIL COOPY

PHIL COOPY
    Member Emeritus

Me in the Navy '57-67, img034.jpg at Treasure Island Naval Base, San Francisco.....out of uniform. Wish I still had her.

4. 56shoebox

56shoebox

5. 41 C28

41 C28