Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects 53 Victoria build

Discussion in 'Traditional Customs' started by KustomsTx, Aug 30, 2018.

1. KustomsTx

KustomsTx

Hey everybody , this is my 53 vicky that was passed down to me from my grandfather . He street raced this car in the mid 50s and 60s , she was put up in 1964 and hasnt been on the rode since . I stored the car for a long time and finally im getting around to restoring it . My grandfather loved oldmobile engines and ran a rocket olds 371 in the 50s and in early 60 a 394 rocket olds . I will be putting the olds back in later on but for now i have a 302 from a 93 cobra with a Aod . It will be a mild traditonal kustom . I hope to have her going in spring and maybe make lonestar roundup ..

Attached Files:

dwollam, lurker mick, Paul B and 2 others like this.
  2. okiedokie

okiedokie
    from Ok

Neat story, hope you get it back to being Olds powered.

3. KustomsTx

KustomsTx

4. Tim

Tim
    from KCMO

very cool,
    Love the photos

mikhett and KustomsTx like this.

5. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

your Grandfather would be proud to see that you are bringing it back to life

KustomsTx likes this.
  6. stangman05gt

stangman05gt
    from illinois

Dude your grandpa was built! did he workout or just work hard?

7. Buddy’s 54..has a nice Roush SBF and a 5 speed...gets with the program..love watching heads turn when he fires it up..they look confused seeing the bias plys, sometimes skirts, and hearing the hot little Ford motor rumbling

8. KustomsTx

KustomsTx

He worked out all his life ! He was a beast his 30s and 40s even in his 50s . Sadly he passed away at 60 from a brain aneurysm . Super bummed cause he was sure cool , he also had a 41 ford gasser and a badass jetboat and harleys .

9. Missed the photo...great cars!

Attached Files:

10. KustomsTx

KustomsTx

Thats a bitchn car ! Yeah i bet it hauls some ass with that setup . Mine has a f303 cam so it will sound purddy good , i wana run live custom stainless lake pipes so i can blast people going by lol