Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest All in the family...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by themoose, Aug 13, 2018.

1. My wife and Daughter both like hot rod and customs and over the years we've really enjoyed cruising around and going to shows with whatever my latest project has been at the time but they have never had one of their own. I know that there some members on HAMB who have talked about their spouses and other family members having and building cars of their own so I thought it might be interesting to see and hear about some of the hot rod/customs that live in the same household but are owned or driven by different family members .

2. This is Brenda's Ranch Wagon, she does allow me to drive it every now and then.

[​IMG]

3. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

wife's ex-'50 Chevy PU - went down the road when we did major downsizing recently DSCN8262.JPG

VANDENPLAS, catdad49 and Jet96 like this.
  4. BamaMav

BamaMav
    from Berry, AL

My wife has a car, but it's an off topic 88 Firebird Formula 350. She wants a 46-48 Ford Tudor Sedan though. If the right one ever comes along, maybe she'll get one.

5. Does Brenda require you to leave here a security deposit????????;)

hotrodharry2 likes this.