Register now to get rid of these ads!

how many massacusetts rodders are here??

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by ol'skool29, May 15, 2006.

1. ol'skool29

ol'skool29

i was just wondering how many of you guys are from mass. ive seen a few on here.

2. captain ken

captain ken

Salem, MA here.... Although I am a new guy to the HAMB. I have been pinsrtiping and lettering for 15 years

3. Boston54

Boston54
    from San Diego

Im a recent graduate at MIT... Born in CA, grew up in FL mostly....
    I live in cambridge.... really looking to buy a 53 or 54 chevy as my first hotrod!

4. THECHICK

THECHICK

from Burlington MA- and not a GUY.. :D co owner of a custom auto body shop (see below) . Also own a 60 Olds . Pretty much Way into the scene - I guess. Hubby is on here too (CHOPSHOP) and he has a custom 56 Chevy Belair purple with flames....

Stop by our shop on June 3rd (3pm)at the HAMB hangout- trying to get the other MA rodders there (and anyone else who wants to come by....)

oh and Dan- dont worry- we will FIND you that rod sooner or later!

Ol Skool- where are you from ?

5. 327-365hp

327-365hp
    from Mass

I'm from Holden, near Mt Wachusett. I did a search by location on the members page. A search for MA. turns up 16 members, a search for MASS. shows 38 members and a search for Massachusetts shows 14 members. That doesn't include guys like Boston54 who used their city in the location box. How many more are there??

6. Pepperell here.

7. Expatriate Masshole here.Born and raised in Saugus and lived in Chelsea,Beverly,Wakefield,Tewksbury,and Salem in sort of that order over the years. I still have many friends there as well as my son.Hope the water level goes down soon for you guys(and gals);I understand the newest craze there is,"inland boating".

8. cooljerk

cooljerk

medford checking in...still high and dry...no need for a sump pump but my basement dehumidifer is working overtime

9. CruZer

CruZer

Windsor,Ma. here. I'm probably the only HAMBer from this end of the state.

There are a lot of people who haven't checked in yet like Keith (Leadsledmerc) , Dave (Glasguy) and Dennis (59buickwagon) to mention only a few.

I'm too far away from most of the Massaction to hook up with most of you unfortunately.

10. AV8Paul

AV8Paul
    Member Emeritus

I live 3/4 mile north of the cape cod canal and 3/4 mile south of the Plymouth town line near Rt 3A. Been there almost 34 years.

11. Frank

Frank

I may be in Burlington in August on business. I'd like to stop by if I could.

I figured since you go by "THECHICK" your husband would go by "THEDUDE"

12. moose

moose

I am in MA, but a transplant from MO.

13. SwampYankee

SwampYankee
    from Dudley MA

Keepin' an eye out here on the CT border tryin' to keep 'em from smuggling in any "R"s. It'd be a shame to ruin that Bahstin accent the tourists love to giggle at.

14. jettwein

jettwein

Originally from Acton, MA. Moved out to socal 6 years ago. I'm surprised at the # of massholes on here, actually...

15. Pete1930

Pete1930
    from Boston

Northborough here. ...And the sump pump is a' pumpin.

Pete

16. KATFISH

KATFISH

What a Pissa...

17. xxlv8

xxlv8
    from USA

Quincy here... Soggy but no sump pump. Saw the Sun for a moment today!

18. general gow

general gow
    Staff Member

and then there's me. and didn't that just ruin all your fun. my dad, model40, is on here too, but not much.

19. For those that might not notice that this post is from 2006 - the 2007 Open House is Sunday May 20th, (2007)

Like CruZer (pronounced CruZah for you outsiders) said I'm here in Charlton. That's by Sturbridge or the 84/90 split for you truckers.

And as usual, you're all invited to O'Brien Truckers World Headquarters Sunday May 21st for our Open House and Mass. NSRA Appreciation Day.

Free dogs, beans, soda etc. and cast aluminum dash plaques while they all last. We're high and dry on a hill so it's rain (likely) or shine (we can only hope.)

Dennis & Sue

PS KATFISH - that's Pissah

Attached Files:

20. hiboyroadsterboy

hiboyroadsterboy
    from Mass

I'm stuck here in Foxboro Ma.

21. hiboyroadsterboy

hiboyroadsterboy
    from Mass

I'm stuck here in Foxboro MA.

22. Pete

Pete

Boston here (Needham), born and raised.

Pete-
    Alter boys

23. Preacher

Preacher
    Member Emeritus

nota masshole, but im up here in VT so that must count something... since were neighbors...

24. chiefbobber

chiefbobber
    from NH

Originally from Bernarston MA Now live in Winchester NH about 10 miles away. Just about a mile past the TAX line.

25. krusty40

krusty40
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I gotta jump in here! Although I haven't lived there since '67 , I was born and raised (and learned to love cars) in Pittsfield. CruZer, you are not alone! Us Berkshire Hills guys have gotta stick together. Don't let them say Winsah, make 'em say it right, Winzer! PS: do they still race up on October Mt.? vic

26. And then there's General gow.
    :D
    I'm a masshole as well....although I fight it every step of the way.

27. zoomma

zoomma

I'm a newbie from Abington.

28. extremist

extremist

Born in Worcester. Grew up in Westboro. Went to high school in Marlborough (Assabet Valley). Married my high school sweetheart who was born in Waltham. Worked at Digital Equipment for 10 years. Lived up the street from Ralph's Chadwick Square Diner in Worcester.
    Moved to Austin Texas in 1991. Missed Massachusetts. Moved back and bought a house in Holden. 15 snow storms and the flu in one winter. Got the f*** out for good in 1993 and moved back to Austin and never looked back.
    Motorcycles year round. Big sky. Tex-Mex.

I miss getting a "regular" coffee at Dunkin' Donuts though. (regular means with cream and sugar, bonehead)

I'd think of moving back if I could triple my salary and live near Boston or telecommute from my house on a cliff on the coast of Maine.

It's wicked fahckin wet up theah, hah?

29. Funny....I went...er...was enrolled in Abington High.
    Welcome aboard.

30. flash

flash

Transplant from Ohio, been living in Boston about 11 years now. I like the shitty weather and shitty attitudes!

"flash" - Alter Boys