Register now to get rid of these ads!

Customs 2018 Srycuse Nationals Winfield select six.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by F-350Loui, Jul 23, 2018.

1. F-350Loui

F-350Loui

image.jpeg image.jpeg Winfield winner. image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg The Winfield award is all a sham. Unless you are personally invited by Gene to go to the show you have no chance in hell of winning. If you are selected you are just filler for their show. The Lincoln that won Gene invited. There is 15000.00 in prize money 10000.00 for winner 1000.00 each to the other 5. They give you your check when you get their Friday morning DATED June 5 2018. They put on a good show you meet with Gene Friday night one on one to tell him about your car which he has no interest in or of even being there. They have done this because people have complained that if Gene just knew a bit about their car he would of maybe picked it. NOT. This is not about being a swore loser how can you lose when your not even judged. It's like all shows you have to know someone to win or be a well known shop or celebrity the little guy hasn't got a chance which is to bad. I'm no fool I have always known this but I thought (stupid me) that this show would be different. So people if you get to be a select six your not winning 10,000.00 your just filler for a show.

56shoebox and chryslerfan55 like this.
  2. oldandkrusty

oldandkrusty

Be that as it may, how can you argue with any of the "winners?" They are all spectacular cars.

3. Rich S.

Rich S.

4. 41fastback

41fastback

This is nothing new. I'm a spectator and knew it was going on. I expect all the participants knew before hand what would happen.