Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1946 Ford Sedan Delivery

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Cowtown, Jul 9, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Cowtown

Cowtown

City: Belgrade

State: Montana
    Price: $4,850.00
    1946 Ford Sedan Delivery, Selling due to health reasons! That Damm Cancer!!! Very Nice Body from dry Montana. No engine, No seats, The rear door has some damage but includes extra rear door. I have 3 extra rear doors and you can have your choice. Includes NOS rear fenders, NOS rear fender SS trim for both, (very hard to find) NOS SS trim (think I have 7 pieces total) NOS parking lights, NOS gear shift, and other NOS parts all go with the car. Factory correct powder coated rims, There been a about 3 1/2-4" hole cut in the roof above the passenger seat. (easy fix). This would make a excellent car to restore or Rod and your not spending all your money on Rust repair. Call anytime with questions. 406-270-8630 losing storage at the end of July. Great Time to Visit Montana. I have had the delivery inspected by the State Patrol and applied for a Montana title. It takes 6-8 weeks. Titles are easy to get here and I have never had any problems getting one. I have added a couple of pictures of the hole that was cut into the roof. Again its 3 1/2"--4" inches across. EASY FIX

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 15, 2018
  2. Cowtown

Cowtown

3. Cowtown

Cowtown

Bump

4. Cowtown

Cowtown