Register now to get rid of these ads!

Full fendered "T"s thread... Official maybe?!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by need louvers ?, Mar 22, 2013.

1. Blake 27

Blake 27

biggeorge likes this.
  2. falcongeorge

falcongeorge
    from BC

Thanks Blake, I wasn't sure if they were 6" or 7", yours really look right on a full fendered T. I am going to look for headlights for my Tudor when I go to Monroe, I have been trying to make up my mind between 6" or 7", the 7's look right on your car with the fenders. I think I will look for King Bee 100-101s, I like the Arrow 775s as well, but they may be a little "heavy" looking on a T.

3. DDDenny

DDDenny
    from oregon

I don't recall seeing much for new mfg. but I bet you have this in mind.

[​IMG]

brad2v likes this.
  4. brad2v

brad2v

That's the stuff. I think Coker lists Firestone Indy style tires. But What'd REALLY be great is if somebody re-popped Bluestreaks.

5. falcongeorge

falcongeorge
    from BC

^^Ditto. Irony, finally M/T quit making their SS indy profiles about 7 years ago, now they will have to bring them back. The "day 2" muscle car guys are already hunting for the last of the NOS ones.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2016
    brad2v likes this.
  6. james reynolds

james reynolds

O.M.G. THIS CAR IS AWESOME JUST PLAIN SICK now thats my kinda ride

7. james reynolds

james reynolds

now if you look at this car you know henry was right why choose any color but black

8. james reynolds

james reynolds

9. 50Fraud

50Fraud

10. uncle ron

uncle ron

Saw this thread and thought I'd post some pictures of my full fendered " T " . I'm the new owner of Sheldon Bardin's " T " sedan . It's amazing how well this sedan has held up after 50 years , wish I could say the same about my last 50 years . Uncle Ron

Attached Files:

• 1.JPG
      1.JPG
      File size:
      370 KB
      Views:
    • 2.JPG
      2.JPG
      File size:
      257.8 KB
      Views:
    • 3.JPG
      3.JPG
      File size:
      155.4 KB
      Views:
    • 4.JPG
      4.JPG
      File size:
      173.1 KB
      Views:
    Jet96, brad2v and porkshop like this.
  11. That's a beautiful sedan.

brad2v likes this.
  12. Rice n Beans Garage

Rice n Beans Garage

CONGRATS

13. Mike

Mike

Good on ya! Sheldon Bardin's T is a killer machine. Here's a pic of my heap parked next to it at one of the monthly SoCal AZ gigs a while back.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2018
  14. uncle ron

uncle ron

Just attended the 53rd annual Early Times Picnic in my T . What a great day . One of the guests , Tom , sent me a picture of my car taken by his dad back in the 70's . Cool . Met Tom Booth one of the founders of the Early Times Car Club . If you like the early days of hot rodding this was the place to be . Would love to have that license plate . 5.JPG 5.JPG 5.JPG 5.JPG

brad2v likes this.
  15. verde742

verde742

Anybody explain to my satisfaction why so many pictures are X ed out of history?

went thru whole 20 pages, while it gets hot outside....

Got up at 5 am to get things done before it gets HOT outside, and here I sit. DARN IT !!!

16. RodStRace

RodStRace

Verde, photobucket built it's site by 'hosting' anyone's pictures for free and allowed them to be shared on other (third party) sites. They would charge you if you had a LOT of pictures, but most people's stash was small enough to be free.
    Then they changed their Terms Of Service (TOS) and required anyone who stored their pictures on photobucket to pay a yearly fee to be able to share them on any other sites.
    Here is one article from almost a year ago... you can search for "photobucket TOS" and get a lot more.
    https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/intern...ing-your-amazon-ebay-listings-pricier-n779781
    It IS hot in AZ today... monsoon is supposed to roll in later this week. Glad I'm not in the valley.

17. 27Tudor

27Tudor

Damn gorgeous! I need to make mine look like yours.

Sent from my SM-N910V using The H.A.M.B. mobile app