Register now to get rid of these ads!

divco wheels

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by leon renaud, Nov 30, 2005.

1. abonecoupe31

abonecoupe31
    from Michigan

K-H "Divcos" ....IMHO, these wheels are just the "latest cool part for your hot rod"...if you've got 'em, cash in and sell 'em....

15 year old son Sean saw the photo of the Divco in the last Street Rodder and thought it was the coolest thing he's ever saw...

Me?...I'm a "Geezer" who remembeers when they were on the road delivering milk....

I even met a guy at the NSRA Nats in Kazoo who had one redone as a camper.....nice outfit...

2. roadkillontheweb

roadkillontheweb

I for one can not belive that the old Divco trucks have become as collectible as they are today.
    [​IMG]

3. wheelkid

wheelkid
    Alliance Vendor
    from Fresno, CA

well thats easy to find. I could whip you up a couple today
    Jimmy

4. Omega

Omega
    from Mass

5. Memph

Memph
    from Washington

These are cool little vans :cool: saw my first customized one a couple weeks ago, really cool :)
    [​IMG]

6. There are 18" truck wheels that are not the "trick" ones as shown on the '29 roadster. Note the depression at about 8 o'clock...that's the key to identifying the real deal. No depression...not the right one's.
    I have used 18" x 5" shells purchased new from implement supply company and then made custom centers. The original 3 1/2" wide milk truck wheels are a bit difficult to mount the 8.20 Firestone Indy's on. We used these on 2 different Bonneville projects including Swamp Rat 33 streamliner built for Garlits in '88. Once you put a Moon disc on them, they look the same at a fraction of the cost.

7. Bluto

Bluto
    Member Emeritus

There IS an Eastern copy of that wheel used on the front of our older tractors here. I think my farm supply has NOS in stock. BUT the freight would be a killer. The price of all mail rose 30% three days ago.

Oh Well :)

8. 31ACoupe

31ACoupe

A set of 4 Divco wheels sold last month on ebay for $6,880.00. 18" like the red wheels shown on a post above.

9. Ok My friend just got a divco in his small yard and it has these wheels on it. Are they popular at all?

Attached Files:

10. You have any 18” Divco wheels
    Let me know email me pictures if anything
    [email protected]
    Thank you JD