Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Bruce Fisher's wife's son hurt in accident in Florida

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by bobss396, Mar 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brad2v

brad2v

This made my day. Keep the upward trajectory Robert.

chryslerfan55 and Bruce Fischer like this.
  2. belair

belair

Good news. Praying it all keeps getting better.

3. enloe

enloe
    from east , tn.

Good news I will keep praying for your family.

4. Thanks to you all.Teresa called me last night. They had to put Robert back on the vent machine. He was breathing too fast and upping his heart rate too much. Lets hope its no for long. Thanks to you all. Bruce.

5. Deuces

Deuces

He'll pull through!!!..... ;)

Bruce Fischer likes this.
  6. loudbang

loudbang

Great news now get some much needed sleep.

7. Sporty45

Sporty45

Hoping for a full recovery.

8. It takes time, he has survived a huge shock to every part of his body.

9. Loundbang , you are right. The nurses said last night was the best night yet for him not waking up so he got plenty of rest. Thanks Bruce.

10. 51504bat

51504bat
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Listen to the nurses, they'll tell it like it is and they are the ones who really know what's going on based on the nurses I know. JMO

11. pwschuh

pwschuh
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Thanks for all of the updates. May God be with him as he recovers.

12. How could you not love that face? Been busy so I missed out a couple of days updates, Saturday was our local American Legion Birthday celebration, 99 years, and today was out Cub Scout Pack annual spaghetti dinner. I am the Cub master and we made over $3000.00 so it was a smashing success for the boys. Glad to hear you made it home OK and he is doing better. As has been said, one day at a time. His entire body is pissed off at him right now and needs time to heal. Take care of; yourselves, your son, and God bless you.

13. gene-koning

gene-koning

Bruce, As far as I'm concerned, these updates are car related. It was the car board that brought us all together and joined us as a big extended family. Its pretty natural to share immediate family health issues with an extended family and then keep the extended family updated when progress is made. Something is wrong if we place more importance on cars then we do the people that own them.

Even with the little setback, I am thrilled at the progress Robert has made since we first read about his accident. We are still standing with you and your wife and sending up prayers for all of you. Please keep us posted. Gene

chryslerfan55, Thor1, Hombre and 8 others like this.
  14. unklgriz

unklgriz

Bruce, Thanks for the updates. We are glad to hear he is doing much better and on his way up! My wife asks daily how he is doing. My wife is an occupational therapist with her main focus on TBI. So she is so happy to hear how his progress is going. We keep you all in our prayers.

Larry

15. Donuts & Peelouts

Donuts & Peelouts
    from , CA

Bruce, don't worry if it ain't car related big man, life ain't all nuts and bolts. I'm glad this post was made so we can be there for you aswell as your family. Please remember that nothing would be put on your plate or your sons plate that's you guys can't handle. Good news about your boy and your family is lucky to have a man like you in thier life. Keep praying and fear nothing big bro.

16. Ron Emerson

Ron Emerson

Good news Bruce and Family we will still keep you Robert and Theresa, and all other family members in our Prayers. As it was said before restorations take time and lots of Love along the way. Ron and Mary Emerson.

17. Thanks to you all.Teresa sent me a picture to day .The nurses had him sitting up in a chair. Teresa say he opened his eyes a few times but I don't know if they got him to wake up yet. Thanks again to you all. Bruce & Teresa.

18. That is great!

Bowtie Coupe and Bruce Fischer like this.
  19. Hombre

Hombre

See there man, setting in a chair!! Man that is great news. Bet you wouldn't have thought that a week ago. keep the updates coming and let us know if you guys need anything...

20. ROADSTER1927

ROADSTER1927

Great news! Gary

21. Lou kriger

Lou kriger

Bruce and Teresa, today is another new day, and while I was thinking about all the situations that we Human beings are dealing with these words came to me...”this too shall pass” to my way of thinking, this is our Creator saying to Creation “ I got this”. Fear Not. It brought me comfort, I pray it does the same for your family. Robert is making tremendous progress, we H.A.M.B.ers can’t live it for you, but we can live it with you. Thanks for sharing this life situation with us. We will all be stronger for it...and we are collectively about to turn the page on another new day...God bless...

Sent from my iPad using H.A.M.B.

22. Deuces

Deuces

All you guys are the best!..... :):(:)

TFoch and Bruce Fischer like this.
  23. TagMan

TagMan
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Good news, Bruce! "A journey of 10,000 miles starts with a single step".

24. Thor1

Thor1
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

WOOOO HOOOO! That is AWESOME news Bruce! Please let Teresa know that we are pulling for you guys and once Robert gets a little further along please let him know that he is in our thoughts and prayers as well. He's got a long road ahead but he has a lot of people pulling for him and praying for him.

Bruce Fischer and chryslerfan55 like this.
  25. Looks like the "HAMB Power" is working.....good news Bruce! We continue pulling for you all. Keep the updates comng.

26. Deuces, I AGREE with you we never thought we would get so much response.Its Really helping Teresa.I called Teresa last night and she said while he was sitting up in the chair they had him off all his pain meds but still had some kind of drip still going so that's good. Thanks to you all again. Bruce & Teresa

brad2v, crminal, Hackerbilt and 16 others like this.
  27. Great to read of his progress! All of you are still in my prayers!

Bruce Fischer and lothiandon1940 like this.
  28. Continued good news, sign of things to come.

Bruce Fischer and lothiandon1940 like this.
  29. BJR

BJR

Here's hopping the good news keeps rolling in! :)

30. Gray Ford

Gray Ford
    from Illinois

Bruce ..That's EXCELLENT news !!! Prayers still coming your way .....

Bruce Fischer and chryslerfan55 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.