Register now to get rid of these ads!

35/36 3 window fenderless?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Bobby Green, Apr 11, 2004.

1. Django

Django
    from Chicago

That '35 is about the best example I've seen BUT the car still looks too big to me to run without fenders. Maybe cause its topless. I was considering running mine w/o fenders while they are being welded back together, but now I'm so far behind, it will all be put back together for good.

[​IMG]

2. Bobby Green

Bobby Green

The reason I asked this question is because I bought this car. It was an old jalopy racer, and had been shortend in the rear 7 inches. It makes it look a little more like a 33 34. So I thought it would look great chopped and fenderless.

Any photoshop wizards wanna take this on?

Attached Files:

3. I know this is an old thread, but several weeks ago I was looking at a short thread where someone was building a chopped , sectioned, and shortened 35-36 three window. I can't find that thread, but I found this one. Maybe some one can lead me to the one I'm looking for. There was also a picture of the Cop Shop coupe in the same thread. Thanks

4. Blown35

Blown35

I know I am prejudice - but I believe that 35's looks best as full fender! PETER_MARTIN_001.jpg