Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods chassis eng spring mounts -needed

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by carryallman, Feb 14, 2018.

1. carryallman

carryallman

bought a set of chassis eng springs for a 39 chevy BUT they was out of stock on mounts !!!!!! anybody got a set or could give me some pics & dimensions of a set ???? thanks

2. topher5150

topher5150

put the part no in ebay and something should pop up

3. alchemy

alchemy

I've got an old CE catalog you can have with some pretty good photos of the mounts. I bet you could figure out how to make your own. Let me know your address and I'll mail it to you.

4. carryallman

carryallman

i can build BUT SOMETIMES ITS EASIER TO BUY if available -time is money in the shop! might have too thanks mike

5. 31Apickup

31Apickup

Check with some of their dealers such as Yogi's you may find one that has it in stock.

Sent from my SGH-T399 using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

6. topher5150

topher5150

7. I can copy the install prints for you; pictures and numbers should be plenty enough
    to make the pieces if you don't find any. Thread on the Ford Barn came up with a part number/OEM application for the shackles too.

8. carryallman

carryallman

i called all dealers -most dont want to break up a kit -heidts give me a # to call west branch ? i think there still there building some parts ?? anyway they seem to have a long list of other stuff to build ? i probably will go ahead & build my own ? thanks guys

9. BJR

BJR

10. Says "Not available "

11. carryallman

carryallman

BEEN THERE HAD SAME ANSWER !!!!!!!!!!!!looks like a shop build ? anybody got a set on there bench ? i could use some dimensions ??