Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

[For sale] Artillery wheels - set of 4

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by Deuce_Eddie, Jan 28, 2018.

1. Deuce_Eddie

Deuce_Eddie
    from Portugal

City: Portalegre, Portugal

State: International (Australia, Canada, etc...)
    Price: 1200
    Hello all,

I have a set of genuine period artillery wheels that are surplus to requirements and need to go. I actually inquired about these on the HAMB a few years back, and they were identified as Kelsey-Hayes. These were a period accessory wheel, and are extremely rare to come by as a full set.

The bolt pattern is stock Ford 5x5.5" (here's one tucked into my B's drum).

[​IMG]

Now here are the disclaimers: I do not have hubcaps or outer rings to go with them, and I do not know much about them other than the fact that my B has sat on them for over 60 years not going anywhere, so I assume they must be reasonably good.

[​IMG]

They look nice and straight apart from minor dings to the outer rim, and the paint looks original and patinated, so these will look fabulous on a period build. They are not rotted out, all the corrosion is minor and superficial.

[​IMG]

As stated, there are 4 of them, and they will be shipped minus tyres (they're old and useless anyway, so they would just add weight). I will ship worldwide, ask for shipping costs to your location and I'll get back to you ASAP (going to get them packed up tomorrow for weighting).

Price is negotiable, within reason.

Cheers, Eddie

2. Deuce_Eddie

Deuce_Eddie
    from Portugal

Price corrected