Register now to get rid of these ads!

ok this is the first announcement

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by cody repp, Aug 12, 2008.

1. cody repp

cody repp
    BANNED

My grandfather was Ray kinney, if you are familliar with the name you know he was a great builder, hot rodder, and he was the best grandpa i ever had.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 4, 2008
  2. You'll be doing him proud...like Hank Williams says It's a Family Tradition...welcome and please keep us posted on the progress...that thing is beautiful...

coming soon: rodtees.com

3. welcome to the H.A.M.B.

4. rocknrollratfink

rocknrollratfink
    from LA

What happened with this car?

lothiandon1940 likes this.

5. ................Good question. Looks like it was headed in the right direction for sure. You might want to post the picture/pictures on the main discussion forum. Hope it's not still sitting in some garage, unfinished as these photos were posted 9 1/2 yrs. ago now.

6. Cody was banned in 2009. HRP

7. rocknrollratfink

rocknrollratfink
    from LA

I fear it is.

8. ...............................................That would be a real shame.:(

9. rocknrollratfink

rocknrollratfink
    from LA

I was never able to confirm beyond a doubt that it was the car I thought it was. He also didn't respond to inquiries. I'm hoping it didn't get hacked or scrapped or if it was sold it will turn up again. That car wouldn't mean anything to anyone like it would my family. The real shame is the money it would take to get it back would be insane I'm sure.