Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Looking for Metro Detroit Clubs!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by BenLeBlanc, Jan 4, 2018.

1. Hello- I just moved to the Metro Detroit area (Shelby Township in fact) and was wanted to hear about what the area has to offer regarding clubs! I couldn’t bring my car due to lack of space (and it not being the season), but I wanted to get to at least know some people in the area, as well as what groups are active. Doing internet searches didn’t get me far, so if you’re in the area, would love to get some info!

Mikel50 likes this.
  2. 4dr orphan

4dr orphan
    from Michigan

Breakfast Club on Saturday AM at the Rams Horn in Rochester would be a good introduction to the area as there are some guys who live in Shelby area. Winter is not the best Time to meet the majority of Car Folk. This weekend is the Swap Meet in Novi not many guys are going to be there (breakfast Club) due to the Swap. Ed have Ben Look me up if your coming this way Roger Campbell. 248-755-7058 lm leaving to FLA. on January 8th. but I can hook if your coming this way Roger Campbell. 248-755-7058 lm leaving to FLA. on January 8th. but I can hook him up with someone from Easy Rodder’s if I’m gone.

3. DdoubleD

DdoubleD
    from Michigan

Make sure you get to the Detroit Autorama. If you like cars you will not be disappointed. Make sure you get down to the basement.....but maybe you already know that. Cobo center March 2nd, 3rd, and 4th.

4. I'll definitely be attending the autorama; should be a great event! Just checked out a flyer about the swap meet in Novi but realized that I don't have enough cash-on-hand to attend (have to join a new bank). Looks to be a good one though.

5. butch27

butch27

My club is "Memories in Motion" in Westland-Garden City area.

6. Ah! Another expatriate New Englander ! Been out here since 1993;originally from Saugus and lived in Tewksbury for many years. Don't belong to any clubs anymore but there are many in the metro area. Best place to find out about them is to hit the Autorama and maybe check out Cruisin' News which is available at many hot rod shops.

7. Mikel50

Mikel50

Good luck on your newest journey, Ben.
    Congrats on the opportunity and wish you the best !
    Look forward to your IG posts !

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.

BenLeBlanc likes this.