Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects Lot full of Packards, and some

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Donuts & Peelouts, Oct 18, 2017.

1. Donuts & Peelouts

Donuts & Peelouts
    from , CA

I recently bought a Packard and I found a pretty good find. In the California high desert in a city called Lucerne Valley there is a old man with the lot full of Packard's. He is 81 years old and wants to get rid of all his cars he has been collecting, they are in a good part of the country which prohibits rust. There's about 45 cars and 75% of them are Packard's, some Olds , Stuedbakers, & Linchons . This is an old man who doesn't like to text message or take calls after 7 p.m California time, I can give you an example but I bought my car for $350 so this guy wants to get them out fast and cheap. If you message me I can give you his phone number I just didn't want to put it on the whole internet for everybody to see. Thank you have a great day. In this picture I put up is only a 4th of his cars.

Attach file:

[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

Last edited: Nov 24, 2017
  2. 5window

5window

Thanks for posting. Might be nice if I
    was closer. I don't see anything really HAMB friendly in what you've posted, but good luck.

3. Donuts & Peelouts

Donuts & Peelouts
    from , CA

4. Wish it wasn't so far away, I'd pack a lunch and stay all day!;) Any pics of the one you bought?

Donuts & Peelouts likes this.

5. bobbytnm

bobbytnm

I hear ya!! If I were only rich instead of good looking.....

Bobby

uncle buck and Donuts & Peelouts like this.
  6. I wouldn't mine owning a Packard V8 engine.

7. Tritone

Tritone

I have 2 352 V8's....1 in pieces & 1 together. Would like to move them on to someone who can use them.
    Both were freshwater 4bbl. boat motors....no rust! Cheap, but ohhh the shipping!
    They are in Washington north of Seattle.
    tritone@rockislanddotcom