Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration Old decals

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Jimbo17, Oct 30, 2017.

1. Jimbo17

Jimbo17

Anyone have an old Liberty Gear decal from the 60's they could post a picture of.

I remember seeing them on many drag racing cars back in the mid to late 60's but for the life of me can't remember what they looked like.

Thanks for your help.
    Jimbo

2. Sadly no......and sadly my uncle had a decal - someone was wanting to re-produce - as they asked him to make a copy of it - he said no - he showed me it - but my memory isn't that good....I didn't get it yet....another uncle has it.......

3. Jimbo17

Jimbo17

Stillrunners:

Thanks for you quick response.
    I have a guy in Canada who wants one for an old Ford Drag Car that was part of the Ford Drag Racing team of Canada
    The problem I have is to recreate the image I first have to at least see it!!!

I remember Liberty Gear from the 60's but for the life of me cannot remember the shape or colors it had.
    I see your from Dallas and I go out there all the time to visit my daughter who lived in North Dallas.

Jimbo

4. Jimbo17

Jimbo17

I found the Liberty Gears decal I was looking for.

Jimbo

5. John Stimac

John Stimac

My pal Robert bought a 67 Chevelle from the original owner and found these decals inside the trunk lid. Just thought this was cool IMG_5060.JPG

6. MikeC62

MikeC62
    from Missouri

Jimbo do you have anything from KCIR? My now defunct home drag strip