Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects Pics of 58-59 Chevy/GMC Panels?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by DualQuadDave, Aug 1, 2017.

1. Hi, if anyone has any pics of 58/59 Chevy/GMC panel trucks to share, it would be appreciated. I have one I am looking at buying, but need some inspiration. Thanks!

2. low budget

low budget
    from Central Ky

3. s55mercury66

s55mercury66
    from SW Wyoming

There has to be some out there...

4. oldcars.acadia

oldcars.acadia

5. Thanks guys, I appreciate the links/bumps. This board seems to be getting worse by the day overall, though. Where is everyone hanging out these days? I have been on yellowbullet a lot, but I also street race so it's a different vibe. I love the old stuff, but just doesn't seem like the old days here. Thanks again and take care!

iwanaflattie likes this.
  6. Hooligan603

Hooligan603
    from Michigan

Maybe not much of an inspiration, but let me introduce "Lulu-Belle". My wife said" ..she's a beast" I said; "No! she's Lulu-Belle!" and that's how she got her name. The photo was shot on the day I got her. I've since moved to Michigan and have building a 472 fuel injected Cadillac for her and started making the front suspension. Not much time on her yet with the move and all, but slow progress is better than no progress.
    IMG_1585.jpg

Jalopy Joker and DualQuadDave like this.