Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Who's going to The Syracuse Nationals

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 56 Dodge Pickup, Jul 2, 2017.

1. Al Consoli

Al Consoli

I sealed the leaking windshield in my Buick (just in case it rains again :) ), and I think I got my tail light problem solved....... so I hope to have another great time. 1_FB_DSCN0047.jpg

2. Graystoke

Graystoke

The weather forecast looks very WET.

3. Actually Saturday looks to be dry and Sunday the usual afternoon T-storms. Friday is iffy.

I bought a swap meet spot, I don't even have my O/T van on the road to take over, just the POS late model beater. Yet again they moved the swap meet area and messed around with it - lots of retail vendors will be where most of the swap meet was, and the swap meet just further west in that same section. And yet again the rat rod pavilion has it's own swap for some reason.

But, I usually make some money there so I guess I can deal with it. If it gets so it's terrible, I'll stop going. I think it's going to be smaller this year anyways.

4. 24 Dodge

24 Dodge
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I will be there all 3 days Voo Doo stop by and visit. Mike K

5. Picked up my credtails today will be heading at 4AM can't wait ! Hobo Jim

6. Hot Rod Grampa

Hot Rod Grampa

Packing up as we speak but only as a spectator. Friday + Saturday for sure. Bring umbrellas and maybe we could keep the rain at bay.

7. scootrz1

scootrz1
    from usa

Coffee then on the road prob 5 hour ride I'm heading right into rain most of morning

8. Shamus

Shamus
    from NC

We're here after a flat on I-95 & crazy NE traffic!! No side curtains!

9. mcsfabrication

mcsfabrication
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Just for Saturday.

10. Had. Great time and was really nice to see some HAMB friends already got my reservations for next year lets do it again!! Hobo Jim

11. scootrz1

scootrz1
    from usa

Had a great time ,even with some rain. This show is a must if you live in driving range

12. I couldn't agree more !

13. 41fastback

41fastback

Looks like they are pushing the cars out of the old school round up building and adding more vendor/swap stuff.
    Very little seating for watching bands.

14. I thought there was something different in there but I wasn't sure ,but you are right.

15. Hot Rod Grampa

Hot Rod Grampa

Great time as usual. Good to meet you Hobo Jim. Yes old school changed. Not sure it was better.

16. raymay

raymay

Had some Family plans so I only got to spend Friday in Syracuse with friends this year. Still had a great time as always.

DSC01042.JPG

TagMan likes this.
  17. Al Consoli

Al Consoli

I stopped by your truck a couple times to say hello, but there was nobody home.

I had the usual good time but found out that I didn't do such a good job sealing my windshield. :(

18. Al Consoli

Al Consoli

I think they should change the name to the "Rat Trap". I don't see much "Old School" there anymore.

19. 41fastback

41fastback

Have to agree with that.