Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Quick T5 question

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by bobbooth, Jul 3, 2017.

1. bobbooth

bobbooth
    from limeyland

Hi folks ,going to get back on the 34, so have been looking at S10 T5's , got the chance of one which is coming up as a 1994 S10. Now these I believe are the Ford pattern . This particular one seems to have the 26 spline and I believe is also a WC. does anyone sell the adpators or is it just a plate wants knocking up so it can go on a 59A ?
    The numbers on the the S10 case are 13-52-066-933.

2. Hnstray

Hnstray
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Quincy, IL

Go to www.britishV8.org and you can find out the specifics of your trans from the chart on their website. The number you posted is the key.

However, if it is a '94 it should have the Ford pattern and will be a WC unit.

Ray

3. Check with Krylon on here for the adapter.

4. reefer

reefer

5. reefer

reefer

6. swifty

swifty

MEC make adapters for the Ford pattern T-5's and I think they are the ones which krylon uses. I've got one of theirs to use on my coupe build, it's early Ford to late Ford i.e T-5

7. bobbooth

bobbooth
    from limeyland

Thanks guys, just my luck to find a GM one with Ford pattern, those Ford adaptors are pretty spendy thats for sure, decisions,decisions