Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1929 ford roadster project

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by Alger, Jun 29, 2017.

1. Alger

Alger
    from Sacto

City: Sacramento

State: California
    Price: 7500.00
    I have too many projects, need to sell a partial 1929 ford roadster body which includes all the body parts other than the drivers side quarter panel. Includes new subframe rear rails but for the most part it's all Henry Ford and there are an extra door, patch panels, roadster cowl parts, gas tanks. But that's not all, it also comes with an original 1932 frame with original K-member and model A front and rear cross members. it comes with a dropped and drilled 1933 front axle, several sets of front bones, from model A to 1942-48(2 sets) as well as at 1933 set. Two flatheads, one 8BA torn down and another 59AB which is complete but frozen. 6 16-4.5 steel wheels, 4 in excellent condition, 2 pitted. Original Novaro universal intake with stromberg 48 and 97. Original Auburn speedster windshield frame, cut down back in the day to fit Model A but needs to be finished. Two rear axles, one 39 another 48 with bones, brakes and torque tube. 1939 ford 3 speed truck transmission with set of gears from mid 40s passenger car, parts to convert to closed driveline. Tons of other parts I've been collecting for 4-5 years for this build including brakes(two sets of round back spindles, two sets of pedals, spoon throttle pedal). Some pictures included. It is a project to be sure, I do have most of the needed patch panels, also included vintage SW gauges, 1941 tail lights(original), three sets of Guide headlights, one set with original black paint. Too many parts to list. Give me a call or text if interested. Matt in Sacramento 5three0-228-six3six2. I'd like to sellit all together, I dont have time to ship individual parts.

Further list of parts:
    2 16x5 artillary wheels, some pitting
    Model T rear spring
    Model A front axle, hasnt been dropped
    1948 frame center section
    1932 ford transmission mount, new
    2 sets of F1 front shock mounts
    aftermarket headlight pedestals
    Model A headlight bar, original
    original 1932 ford hood side panels with original hardware
    Model a hood, 28-29
    Two F1 steering columns
    Original 1940 ford steering wheel
    aftermarket 1932 grill shell
    1934 truck grill shell
    Roadster body parts include 3 doors, two in very good condition, roadster cowl, original trunk lid, original passenger side quarter panel with patch panels, two panels above trunk lid, one original, one aftermarket, original panel below trunk lid, extra 28-29 gas tank, extra cowl side panels, patch panels for doors, inner and outer, subrails from 1929 phaeton with aftermarket roadster pieces to set up for 29 roadster.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 30, 2017
  2. Alger

Alger
    from Sacto

Roadster body is complete other than driver side quarter panel

3. Alger

Alger
    from Sacto

I've had some interest in individual parts but I would like to sell altogether. Great start to a traditional build 29 Roadster on an original 32 frame, I have most of the parts to put together. $6500.

4. Alger

Alger
    from Sacto

still available, great start to a traditional roadster