Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1957 Chevrolet 3100 pickup

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by hoplias, May 13, 2017.

1. hoplias

hoplias
    from California

City: La Crescenta

State: California
    Price: 15k
    I bought this a few years ago and have changed a lot to suit my taste but have reached a time when I don't have the time to finish it .
    Body 1957 rock solid best I have seen no rust other then surface and there was a few small metal patches added behind cab .Doors are original doors so fit nice and passenger is all original solid driver had a bottom patch professionally added .All New felt and both new complete wing assemblies .New weather strip ,new arm rests and window cranks .Doors as new condition.Rare spare tire fender .all of the bed and rear is solid .
    Matching front and rear smaller bumpers ,Rare Napco factory grille guard .

Chassis is stock rear with late model limited slip 10 bolt rear drum brakes ,Front has a 1980 camaro front clip with with Hotchkis top and lower control arms with drop spindles and Aero space front disc brake kit .Economy QA1 front coil overs cause was just using until the truck was bagged .All front end suspension is new with all top of the line bushing kit.

Drive train is 383 stroker 1973 block with complete Edelbrock 450hp kit cam,heads carb.Scat crank ,aluminum rockers all inside of motor is not stock .Motor still has break in oil since I have owned it I put maybe 5 miles .Newer rebuilt turbo 350 with 2800 stall kit and Lokar long shifter added .New power steering pump and reservoir. Aluminum champion radiator and electric fan .Power steering ,power brakes .New Optima red battery .Too much money and stuff to even list .

Ron Francis wiring kit with custom bezel with auto meter gauges that all work .Radio delete and heater delete .Concealed I-pod radio in glove box .Nice simple interior .New seat cover nice headliner everything works as supposed to .

Bottom line the truck is very nice and almost done and my intentions were to bag it so rear needs to be c -notched .Truck as it sits is not drive able but when complete will be one of a kind and the proper talented person could finish it easy .

I am open to trades for 60's camaro ,firebird ,falcon ,nova 2 or show me what you got .Just needs to be fully mechanically finished .Message me for any other info and I have a whole binder of receipts .

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 13, 2017
    tofords likes this.
  2. hoplias

hoplias
    from California

very nice truck just am incapable of finishing .

3. hoplias

hoplias
    from California

4. hoplias

hoplias
    from California

will trade for vega or van

5. hoplias

hoplias
    from California

Trades let me know

6. hoplias

hoplias
    from California

7. hoplias

hoplias
    from California

11k firm That will cover the change of registration .