Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects delete

Discussion in 'Traditional Hot Rods' started by Pufff, Apr 3, 2017.

1. Been in contact with Puff on this car and the vehicles that he has found. He indicated that he has many pics to post of these other cars but have been locked off the site and is trying to get logged back in. I think that this is a posting that would be interesting when he gets tis issue figured out.
    Vic

Pufff likes this.
  2. miki562

miki562

Man this is stuff that inspires young guys like me to keep pestering older folks (respectfully ) about their forgotten projects. This is an awesome story and I'm so glad I read this post!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

Pufff likes this.
  3. miki562

miki562

It's a harsh reality I'll face someday too..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

Pufff likes this.
  4. plywude

plywude
    Member Emeritus
    from manteca ca

Puff, I just tried to pm you about windsheild post, I have a set ready to mount let me know if your interested , never mounted

Pufff likes this.
  5. Great pics Puff ! Glad to see that you are able to access this forum.
    Vic

Pufff likes this.
  6. catdad49

catdad49

Great story and great pics. Thanks for sharing and keep us posted on your progress/discoveries.

Pufff likes this.
  7. indyjps

indyjps

Great find. Good idea on the contact info, I need to get some laminated cards made up that I can leave on a few cars.

Pufff likes this.
  8. raven

raven

What's the story on the A coupe?
    r

Pufff likes this.
  9. 97

Pufff, dwollam, Stogy and 1 other person like this.
  10. Pufff any 28-29-30-31 Ford roadster body's???

Pufff and Runnin shine like this.
  11. I had herd of a guy in Bismark North Dakota who for over 60 years was going around to all the ranches and offering free tow away of any vehicles that they did not want. He had over 1000 vehicles that he had gathered up over the years . I saw a short video of this yard posted last year this time. So on my road trip I mad a point to stop by and check out this yard. I met the old guy and he had crushed all them the previous year. He indicated that he hauled of 117 semi loads of crushed cars many dating from the 20's to 60's .I almost tossed my cookies after hearing him say that. I was rather ill for the rest of the day.
    Zane this guy has quite the addiction. Maybe when I travel West from Minnesota to Reno Nevada I can stop by and visit.
    Vic

Pufff likes this.
  12. Pufff likes this.
  13. 97

I am no media magician , just open the picture in Microsoft picture manager, hit edit pictures then change the brightness.....doesn't matter how much, just do it ....then (here is the best part) hit the "auto brightness" tab...the program does the rest.
    Save the changes and your picture is permanently fixed....as I said, not me, just the program which comes with your computer.

Pufff likes this.
  14. weemark

weemark
    from scotland

puff yes roadster glove box door is different to other '35 glove box doors - I would imagine that would be a difficult thing to pick up. the other missing parts should be fairly easy to pick up though and most can be bought new if you cannot get good used parts - things like radiator, rumble seat, windshield stanchions can be bought new.

Pufff likes this.