Register now to get rid of these ads!

1931 pontiac

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Jack 31, Aug 29, 2016.

1. Jack 31

Jack 31

Hi out there I am Jack and I am building a 31 Pontiac coupe, I have a quite a bit of experience on cars as iI was a mechanic for years and built a few older cars but none this old and could use all the advice and help I can get, I know I need a few parts and these Pontiac parts are harder to come by then for and Chevy but I think it will be worth the effort after I done and I will have a unique ride, So Hi to you all and I will appreciate any help thanks

Attached Files:

2. Welcome, Jack. That Poncho looks pretty solid. Should make a fine hot-rod. Is that a Torino Super Cobra Jet in the barn?:D

lothianwilly71 likes this.
  3. Jack 31

Jack 31

That is a Torino but it is not mine it belongs to the guy I bought the coupe from and thanks for the welcome

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  4. NOT SO JOLLY ROGER

NOT SO JOLLY ROGER
    from Tennessee

5. AZguy

AZguy
    from Tucson, AZ

I'm new here too but welcome, good lookin car.

6. Tommy2Times

Tommy2Times
    from NE Ohio

I'm new here too, but as a Pontiac guy from way back, I'm jealous. That's a sweet car!