Register now to get rid of these ads!

Home From The Roundup - Pictures and Stuff

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Plowboy, Apr 4, 2006.

1. Plowboy

Plowboy

I have still been slckaing on the Rocket Queen project but I worked on the bed a little and took a pic or 2.

The bedsides are from a 59 Lincoln.

I need to find a place that sells shackles for a 36 Chevy truck. I have found a couple places online, but the pictures that they show are different than what I have. Mine are metal plates with dimples in them that ride on steel pins that are in bushings in the spring and hangers.

All of the ones that are listed are the threaded bushin with threaded rods that go through holes in the shackles. Are these standard replacements? If they are I will just order them.

I am half tempted to just run a ford style front end, but I would hate to do that because I think the Parallel leaf front rides so much better.

Attached Files:

2. Plowboy

Plowboy

I had a great time down in Austin! Thanks to the Kontinentals for putting on that awesome show!

Clark and Junior and their significant others were great to hang out with, even though our marketing attempts at selling T-shirts didn't work out so well. We tried a couple different ideas. Here they are. The weird chick with the pissed off boyfriend seemed to get a little more attention that Clark's man ass for some reason. I was a little slow with the camera on that one.

Attached Files:

3. Plowboy

Plowboy

The south Austin speed shop had some cool stuff going on over there.

I think Dan's Lincoln Zephyr is the coolest car EVER.

This pickup was also very kick ass.

Attached Files:

4. Plowboy

Plowboy

On the way home I was able to harass Bob K off and on as we passed each other several times.

Kleen Rock was driving his Model A back to Chicago.

In case you haven't sen any of my Spam, I finally got the T-shirt info all figured out and they are listed for sale in the classifieds. Everyone needs one laying around in case you run out of toilet paper!

Marcy is hadling the shipping for me which is awesome. If you need shirts she is DEFINITELY the one to deal with.

Attached Files:

5. Rusty

Rusty

Man it was good to finally meet you and Plowgirl. GLad you made it home safely and all . Even got to hang out alittle Saturday night. Hopefully the Dirty's will make the Pileup this year.

6. CURIOUS RASH

CURIOUS RASH
    Classified's Moderator

A little more spice for your SPAM!DA LINK

7. Jeem

Jeem
    Alliance Vendor

SPECTACULAR BOOTY! The chick's is nice too....

8. Plowboy

Plowboy

I seem to have a problem taking pictures. I always neglect to do so. I think I only took about 20 the whole time I was there.

If you have any of the gang and I please post them or send them to me via e-mail.

Another funny thing was the amount of Texans who thought I was actually gay. Ha Ha Ha

They were really surprised to find out that I was married. Ha Ha Ha

9. So how long have you been with your partner? :)
    I have some pictures I will post when I get home.... think cones.

10. Slonaker

Slonaker

I bought a t-shirt, and didn't get to see any flesh. I would say I feel cheated, but I don't want you to feel like you need to make it up to me... :eek:

It was a pleasure meeting you and seeing the car. The car looks even more amazing in person.

Thanks for making the shirts available in XXXL. It was the only shirt I wanted that I was able to get at Roundup.

Slonaker

11. InDaShop

InDaShop
    from Houston

Aaron- Was definately cool to have met ya, and seen the LL in person.
    Thanks for selling me shirt #1..I guess. I actually HAD to wear it to work last night since it was on the back seat and I spooged my Coke on my chest on way in. Thanks for letting me hang with you and Clark for a lil on Saturday, you were killin me with the Jimmy Shine qoutes....

If'n I make it up near ya, I won't hesitate to wheel in the Co-op,
    Wyatt

12. Hellfish

Hellfish

glad you made it. that paint looks awesome in the sunlight!

13. Leslie isn't the only one in Austin with ManBoobs

and who doesn't love our little gnome buddy B:) B K and his sidekick Jerry

14. Django

Django
    from Chicago

That was a riot!

Now all you Texans need to come up for the Pileup. Start working on them Tyler!

15. skullcracker

skullcracker
    from Austin

Aaron-
    Thanks for the kind words about the zephyr and the shop. Great to meet you- I barely recognized you without that toilet stuck to your ass. Your car was the most creative concept at the show. Blue metalflake, blue metalflake.....
    dp

16. abomber30

abomber30
    from syc, ILL

I want to see more pics of aarons he bitch from the other thread posing by his car. can somebody photo chop that transvestisis in to one of his pics. love ya bro

17. jerry

jerry

AAron, so good to see the LL at the show. What a fun weekend!

BOBK, Our own little travelocity gnome!

jerry

18. Hiiiiiiiiii Aaaaronnnn.....gosh! It was soooooo nice to "spend some time" with you again.........hugs and kisses
    Oh....don't worry about those brutes who "think" you're gay....they're just jealous. Byyyyyyyyyyy...;)

19. Plowboy

Plowboy

Ha Ha Ha, so what you are saying is supply and demand, you didn't really want one of my shirts, but I was the only one who had one in your size. Ha Ha Ha

Rocky, always a pleasure!

Thanks for the pics Tyler! Ha Ha Ha

20. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Per usual, it's always fun and exciting hanging out with you and watching the shenanigans. The Luner looked AWESOME cruzn in the front gate at the RoundUp. Thanks for the swag bud, I'll wear it with GMB pride:D

21. Plowboy

Plowboy

It always seems that there are some sort of shenanigans about doesn't it? Ha Ha Ha

Does anyone know about my spring shackles by the way?

22. Thanks for the special "hello" Saturday nite. I am never going to wash my right cheek again.

23. Frizby

Frizby
    from Cisco, Il

Looks like a good time, I should have gone, but I am a douchebag.

Where's my shirt you fag?

24. BELLM

BELLM

Nice to finally meet you.:)

25. Bass

Bass
    from Dallas, TX

Hey I thought you told me at the show on Saturday that you didn't know anything about any shenanigans? I think you were just trying to keep me out of the loop because I'm not gay.

At any rate...it was really nice to meat you and the Lander turned out great!

PS...your name is on my "t-shirts owed" list. I haven't forgotten.

:)

26. fatabone

fatabone

Plowboy it's always fun hanging with you. Now go plant some beans so you can make it to the Jalopy Showdown or is the HAMB Drags your next trip.

Do you think if I give away T-shirts girls will get naked in my car?

27. crow

crow

Yeah by the time ya got to me I think you had a speech all worked out but for the record, I never actually thought you were gay, didn't even cross my mind. Just coincedental conversation but still pretty funny. But if you were gay you'd be kinda hot, ya know, in a manly sorta way.

28. GRSMNKYCUSTOMS

GRSMNKYCUSTOMS
    from TUCSON

FIIIIINNNNAAAAAALLLLYYYY, all these threads on the round up and finally a picture of our Jerry, (wearing hawaiin print uniform, of course)
    ..lol

29. speedaddict

speedaddict
    from Austin, Tx

Plowboy, the lunar lander rocks. I love that car. Thanks for bringing it to the show!!!!

30. seymour

seymour
    from PNW

I thought it was pretty hesh that he drove straight to Texas w/o sleep. haha