Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Oshkosh Wi cruise nights????

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 0NE BAD 51 MERC, Mar 26, 2017.

1. 0NE BAD 51 MERC

0NE BAD 51 MERC

Hey guys I work for a contractor based out of Madison and live between Wi Dells and Portage . Starting in two weeks I will be working on a project in Oshkosh till probley Sept. We work 4 / 10's so I will staying in a motel up there Monday ,Tuesday and Wednesday and head home Thursday nights for the weekend. Are there any good Cruise nites in the area ? I stay at the Hawthorn suites across the highway from the Experimental Aircraft Association grounds. If there is something with in a 1/2 hour drive and I can get a good burger and see some cool cars it is better than Mc D's and sitting in a motel three nights a week! Thanks Larry

2. wicarnut

wicarnut

There is a lot of car activity in Oshkosh, Appleton, Fondulac area as I have attended shows there, used to live in Milwaukee suburbs. One for sure is the McDonald's, Hyw 23 east of Fondulac in Plymouth, Tuesday night, call there. They must be some cruise nights. Try website, wednesdaynightclassics.com, a great calendar on there for Milwaukee and surrounding area. PM me when you're there if not finding anything, I have 2 kids living there, not car people, but I'll ask them to look/ask around. Have Fun, Be Safe !

0NE BAD 51 MERC likes this.
  3. PJ1

PJ1

Summers in WI are full of cruise nights. You may have to drive a little to the Milwaukee area for some but there is probably a few that you can enjoy that are fairly close. Check out the calendar on this website for most show / cruise nights in SE Wisconsin...
    https://wisconsinhotrodradio.com/

0NE BAD 51 MERC likes this.