Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Good Guys Dallas and other swap meets

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by evobuilder, Aug 29, 2016.

1. Bobacuda

Bobacuda

Great weather on Saturday - from freezing to 50's and lots of sunshine - no rain or mud. I did not go with a wish list, for my wife and I it was a "weekend without work." Started walking the grounds about 8:30 in the morning and finished about 6 hrs later. We both enjoyed the stuff we saw, although I always wish more of the Mopar vendors would leave ebay and show at the swap meets.

AS far as HAMB vehicles go, the most creative vehicle I saw was some form of a "custom T" with an engine that is overlooked for these purposes...
    [​IMG]

2. brasscarguy

brasscarguy
    from seattle

Having attended Hershey for nearly 30 years, and Chickasha from the beginning. I have noticed both have become parking lots for RV's , trucks and cars. I quit going to either several years back and now only hear complaints about both, either the way they are managed or the junk they allow in.
    My money is on Bakersfield, they actually monitor the stuff and nothing post war is allowed. This year they are sold out yet again after adding more stalls each year. Be there early Friday am and expect to buy quickly as by 3 pm Friday some vendors are packing up. Saturday is mostly over by 3 pm. Bring money nd buy quickly if you see it, want it, buy it, it won't last long. It's all on grass and easy on the legs and feet.

just sayin'

brasscarguy