Register now to get rid of these ads!

Roundup thru my Fuji E510

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Kustom55, Apr 2, 2006.

1. Now, it is no secret that I have no life and dont go out much...at all. So I took my camera along with me to prove that the family and I went out today for an hour and a half to the Roundup. Now these pix were taken from 11:30 to 1:00 so Im sure there was a lot I missed. There are only 46 pix, but something to chomp on......sorry no pix of Friday night or Saturday night. Please refer to the first sentence.

http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=4063319&a=32137921&pw=

Here is one for good measure....some of the pix might look like they are crooked/cars cut off and your right. Its hard taking pix when your holding a 1 year old

Attached Files:

2. 53Chebby

53Chebby

Those are some good pics for a guy with a kid in his arms. I know I've got pictures from the Des Moines Goodguys when my daughter was 1 and my son was 3. Not a real pleasant experience. You did a good job.

3. Kustom55,

First photos of the Roundup, good job. Thanks, for sharing.

CBB

4. BrandonB

BrandonB
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from nor cal

Good job, and only there an hour and a half. Can't imagine what the photo album would have been like if you were there all day. Again good job, thanks.

5. Great stuff. Thanks for sharing. As a father of twins, I know how hard it is to take pics while herding kids.:D

6. LOL, glad some of you fell my "wonderful pain"

7. Damm you only spent an hour and a half taking pics, thats how long I spent in the beer line.

8. Nice pic's for sure!!!..............you need to get out more often!!! :)

9. Slide

Slide

Cool pics! Thanks for sharing them with us!

I gave up trying to get many pics when my son is with me. Fortunately this year he was old enough (5yo) that I put the digital camera in his hands... some interesting photo resulted... some are actually pretty cool!

10. fuzz991

fuzz991

HEY I'M LOOING FOR PHOTOS FROM THE 62' NATIONAL CUSTOM SHOW IN INDIANAPOLIS , INDIANA, PARTICULARLY A 57' FORD CONV CUSTOM, RED ROBIN II, IN GOLD, AND A 60' CHEVY CONV, TANGERINE BABY, TANGERINE METALFLAKE, OR ALL OF THE SHOW. CONTACT ME OR SEND THEM TO ME EMAIL ADDRESS: [email protected] thanks... fuzzy