Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest winged express

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by rd martin, Dec 23, 2016.

1. rd martin

rd martin
    from indiana

anybody hear anything about mousie or mike boyd ? havent seen or heard anything mentioned about these two. miss seeing them at the reunions. hope there both doing ok! how about some info please. thanks!

2. saw the Wing at CHRR in Oct.

3. fourtogo

fourtogo
    from long beach

Mousie still kickin , Big Mike did the CHRR .

loudbang and kiwijeff like this.
  4. rooman

rooman

I talked to Mousie at the CHRR in October. He was riding in the tow vehicle when Mike went to the line in the Wing. He is doing OK but is getting pretty frail. I am going to call him today to wish him a merry Christmas.

Roo

hendelec and mad mikey like this.

5. Big Mike is one hell of a driver, and has no fear of piloting that monster. Watched a interview with him, and Mike said the car will give him two good runs, no drama, and then a wild one. Keeps him on his toes for sure.:D

6. rd martin

rd martin
    from indiana

im glad to hear the still up and running., hadnt been to chrr for a couple years, and hadnot seen them at bowling green, one person i see everywhere i go is rooman!!! that guy is everywhere, from taking pics at louisville, to grabing a streering wheel at bowlingreen, to the tee shiet line at bakersfield! its good to be roo!

mad mikey likes this.
  7. rd martin

rd martin
    from indiana

last time at bakersfield, last pass of the nite for big mike, he was carrying the front wheels threw the lites at nite!!! i caught up with him after that pass and he said YA SAW THAT DID YA!!! WOW!!!

mad mikey and hendelec like this.
  8. ...here's an older pic I got at a swapmeet awhile back,..little different angle than the famous one...
    wild williy borsch.jpg

9. rd martin

rd martin
    from indiana

thanks for the replies guys!!! glad to here the winged express gang is doing good!!! i guess i will have to get my butt to bakersfield in 2017 to see them!!! AS LONG AS NHRA DOESNT BAN PEOPLE FROM COMING!!! LOL