Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration The Photoshop thread to end all Photoshop Threads!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Pair O' Dice, Oct 10, 2008.

1. madfish

madfish

This cleaned it up a little bit. Just weld the folding door and make one side window instead of two.
    Screw the chop, I like it ugly.

divco 3.jpg

themoose, 2redrovers and kiwijeff like this.
  2. Wonder what it would look like as an open top good humor truck lowered with baby moons.

Sent from my HTC One A9 using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

4. I figured you should start your own rod and custom parts business.....

3.jpg

5. Thats hella cool...is there any way you Can use the whole box behind rhe other gmc?
    Thanks

6. 2redrovers

2redrovers

James D, I love your restyle of my p6, just gorgeous and perfect factory feel. I'm too busy to be able to start anything yet but it's high on my wish list. If I can make it a reality, I'll post it up for sure.

If it's not too much trouble, could I get the dimensions and details of how you moved the roof around please? How much did you lengthen the front door by? And lastly, the colour is stunning, was it taken from a real paint colour? If so, which one?

Thank you, much appreciated.

Sent from my E6653 using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

7. Can someone convert this to a small back window, make the grill white, and make the roof a stock two tone (like the thumbnail). I'd also like to see it with a completely blue roof. Thanks. sc0515jpg.jpg

Attached Files:

• 001.jpg
      001.jpg
      File size:
      27.7 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2016
    verde742 likes this.
  8. verde742

verde742

I can , but it won't be as low: Here FOR SALE START A CONVERSATION >[email protected] IMG_3089 (1).jpg

9. rawcjw19

rawcjw19

My daughter was wondering if we could see how her car will look with a white paint job, a blue Mopar stripe up over the quarter panel/trunk and some polished torque Thrust's. Maybe a 60's hood scoop

Attached Files:

10. Toymont

Toymont
    from Montana

Absolutly nohing wrong with that truck the way it is. Beautiful

56longroof and verde742 like this.
  11. roddin-shack

roddin-shack

Much Better Thank You. & Merry Christmas

12. verde742

verde742

Man, YOU ARE SO CORRECT, That truck is the way I wish mine sit, I would keep it FOREVER, It looks FANTASTIC,,,
    But, I have too many projects, And at 72 years old, I have GOT to set priorities...

13. dart2.jpg

rawcjw19 likes this.
  14. I can´t be much help i´m afraid. So far as i remember i just raked the screen back and didn´t cut it and sunk the rear screen into the body. It´ll end up where it ends up is about all i can tell you. There´s no way to give you any dimensions. You´ll have to measure between the wheel arches to see where the door shut is. The back lights are early Type 3 VW units, which are available and the colour is presumably stock early P6 dark grey.
    I can´t seem to find the photoshop file or i could do an overlay with the stock Rover for you. :-(

2redrovers likes this.
  15. rawcjw19

rawcjw19

Thanks Moose. She wants to know if you can go with a whiter white, and remove the window tint. Picky kid

16. Anyone? He has a few and wanted to try the good humor Divco too. Just the front end with a good humor body on the back.

17. 2redrovers

2redrovers

Ha, that's funny.. on my phone it appears to have a green tinge to it, I always thought it was a dark silvery green. I finally looked at it on my pc and wouldn't ya know, it is stock rover grey! (mental note, figure out what the grey-green colour is for future use).

It took some serious hunting but I tracked down the original photo. Would you mind doing the overlay for me please, I've been trying for ages now and just can't get the bits to all line up at once. Thank you.
    [​IMG]

18. Here's about as white as I can get..How it looks depends on your systems graphics software and monitor settings.
    The windows were not modified from the original image but the lighter body increased the contrast to make them look that way so I lightened them up a bit in this version. It could make a nice looking ride,time for your daughter to get to work;)

whiter.jpg

2redrovers and rawcjw19 like this.
  19. Epy

Epy

Could I ask to see this in the BMW colour please Car is due to be painted this winter and we still aren;t sure of what colour to paint it. 38ccvv.jpg 38ccv (1).jpg KBC07.jpg

gonmad likes this.
  20. rawcjw19

rawcjw19

Thanks again moose. She's gaining.

Attached Files:

21. rawcjw19

rawcjw19

Moose how about some matching blue on the hood scoop

22. OK....

blue scoop.jpg

23. No problem.
    [​IMG]

2redrovers likes this.
  24. Thrift-King

Thrift-King

That's awesome. Going to file that away for a later date.

Thanks Moose, you are awesome.

Sent from a Glade Air Freshener

25. Thrift-King

Thrift-King

This is likely what I'll be shooting for in the interim.

Thanks!

[​IMG]

Sent from a Glade Air Freshener

26. Tough color to show correctly because the tones and shadows changes so much depending on the ambient light..This should give you some idea of how it would look.

4.jpg

27. rawcjw19

rawcjw19

Moose this girl is half her mother. My apologies. She would like to see a blue car with black stripe,and black hood and scoop

28. 2redrovers

2redrovers

James D, thanks for that, should be able to figure it out now. Then all I need is time to work on my own cars.....

Sent from my E6653 using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

29. 1481676609658.jpg 1481676614577.jpg
    Any way to use the cowl forward of the Divco, with the back body of the ice cream truck, with a nice set of wheels, and all white? My father wants to see what a Divco Good Humor style truck would look like.