Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1936 Ford Tudor Sedan Shell & Rolling Tube Chassis - FS

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by CoolHand, Jun 10, 2014.

1. CoolHand

CoolHand
    Alliance Vendor

City: Belle

State: Missouri
    Price: Listed
    I hate to do it, but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

This is one of those times.

What I have here is a 1936 Ford Tudor Sedan body shell (the entire exterior of the body, less the running boards) in fair condition. I have a valid and current MO Title for this car.

The fenders are rough, but all there, and the car is pretty solid. There is rust on the lower portion of the cowl, rockers, door bottoms, and quarter panels at the B pillar, but nowhere else that I have found. The floor was a total loss and has been removed.

For every body part I have (body shell, doors, two complete hoods, nose grille, front & rear fenders, bumpers, radiator, seat springs & frames), including the title, I will take $1,100.

The chassis I fabricated from steel tube and utilizes advanced suspension design concepts to create a level of road holding and cornering that most hot rods of this age can only dream of.

The wheelbase is 110" and the track width (hub face to hub face) is 60", both front and rear.

Racing parts have been extensively utilized. Four wheel Wilwood disc brakes, Winters magnesium 007 Wide Five hubs, lightweight steel wheels from Diamond Racing Wheels, 16"x 9.5" Firestone FireHawk WideOval radial tires, full floating rear hubs on a 9" ford housing, double wishbone (SLA) front suspension with rack & pinion steering (using an Appleton racing power rack, not some repurposed Pinto unit), three link rear suspension with a torque cushioning spring loaded upper link, and floating (decoupled) rear brakes.

Only the best parts were used in this build, and everything that was fabricated had many months of design and analysis invested in it before fab ever started.

Since these pictures were taken, I have scavenged the brake rotors, calipers, pads, and steering rack for use on my oval racing cars.

The price for the rolling chassis as it sets now is $4,200.

My prices are pretty firm, but if you've got an offer, lay it on me, worst that can happen is I say, "No".

Buyer pays for shipping, or you can pick it up at my shop. I will load onto an open sided trailer with my fork truck for free.

Crating, packaging, etc required for shipping will be extra, at the buyer's expense. I suggest contacting Ben D on the HAMB if you need it shipped.

Now some pictures.

Body shell:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Rolling Chassis:

NOTE: Brake Calipers, Pads, Rotors, and Steering Rack have been repurposed for use on my oval racing cars. They no longer come with the chassis.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

That is all.