Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1934 FORD 3 WINDOW COUPE ALL STEEL UNCHOPPED ROLLER Price Reduction

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by spikemd11, Sep 24, 2016.

1. spikemd11

spikemd11
    from socal

City: Costa Mesa

State: California
    Price: 30000
    ***1934 FORD 3 WINDOW COUPE ALL STEEL UNCHOPPED ROLLER***

Folks -what we have here is a very solid Henry Body coupe.
    This is a roller however see OPTIONS.
    Please read this ad completely-there is a lot of info here.

BODY

ORIGINAL steel 1934 body-VERY SOLID-NO ROT-SCARY SOLID FLOORS Trunk model Unchopped -roof not filled-cowl vent not filled All original holes for cowl lights -single windshield wiper-hood latches -etc-un filled.
    Henry front fenders
    Repro steel rears
    Brand new 1933 Rootlieb hood
    Brand new 1933 grill ( that went to a yellow parallel universe to be painted) Driver door has new skin Original garnish mouldings included New repro inner fender skirts New repro fender braces New repro headlights New repro bumpers and brackets Original single taillight and license plate mount Teardrop tail lights included

CHASSIS

ORIGINAL 1934 frame. Dropped drilled Superbell axle ( NO IRS BS HERE!!) Split bones Early Ford spindles 11" discs GM calipers Vega steering box Flaming river column Ford 9"-floater -3.25 gears-31 spline-rear hubs 5 on 5 Carrera coil overs with trailing arms New repro gas tank New 21 circuit wiring harness included ( By the way HAMBERS -please excuse the wheels-they are just rollers and come with the car)

OPTIONS

The car is currently set up for a BBC WITH A 700 R 4 trans. This sale DOES NOT INCLUDE MOTOR OR TRANS. However, I have a 392 hemi available with all new parts-with an adapter that will fit the 700R4 that came with this car. ( Please see my ad for the Hemi on the HAMB under parts for sale from a couple of weeks ago) I AM WILLING TO MAKE A PACKAGE DEAL OR NOT -your choice

TITLE

This car is titled in the state of California using the original Ford ( clearly readable) frame numbers as a 1934 FORD COUPE in my name. I cannot emphasize how important this is!! There is NO TITLE B.S. HERE!! Everything is above board.

IMPORTANT

NO TRADES I don't want your ex wife or circus freak girlfriend.As always -your dog will be considered.Also-I don't need help selling my car.

SUMMARY

This is a very unique car and opportunity.
    I had a talk with Henry and he told me that unlike the Dueces-they aren't making these anymore.
    It gives a guy so many directions to take this project-for the pure and simple fact that the SOLID steel body hasn't been molested.A blank canvas. Chopped-un chopped-traditional-or not-on and on Hemi option available.

I am located in Socal OC. I have had 100% good luck with HAMBERS over the years-buying and selling stuff.A truly good group of people.Please continue this and be a real person-if you are interested in this car-ie serious. I will do whatever I can with more info and pics. As always HAMBERS get the first shot.Then this car goes on other sites-the Pomona swap etc. The car WILL BE SOLD as I need the room for other projects.

$30000 $ With Hemi and or Trans negotionable

Please call (949) 548-2026 or PM per HAMB website.

Thanks ,

Eric

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 13, 2016
  2. spikemd11

spikemd11
    from socal

Bttt please

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

3. spikemd11

spikemd11
    from socal

Bttt please Price Reduction 30000

4. spikemd11

spikemd11
    from socal

Bttt SOLD TO THE MAN IN SAN ANTONIO PENDING PAYMENT-THANKS HAMB!!!