Register now to get rid of these ads!

New to The Board

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by valiant1964, Feb 6, 2006.

1. valiant1964

valiant1964
    from kentucky

Hi the names Pete I am out of Louisville, Kentucky. I am 40 years old and married with a sixteen year old kid. I have been around all sorts of different parts of the car hobby on and off in my life. My uncle Mike was the one who gave me the car bug, he had a 55 chevy 210 post.....sporting a big block with a 4 spd. Have always wanted a spot on the board so I can learn more about putting a home built rod together. I currently have a 1964 Plymouth Valiant, 318 .30 over with a 276 duration cam @ .50, ported heads with big valves, windage tray, Edelbrock LD intake with a 625 Edelbrock carb , one inch phenolic spacer. Running the original 3spd with a 3000lbs pressure plate with a 11 inch clutch. I also own a early front mount 241 Hemi that I would like to build and put in a all Mopar traditional style built car. So thanks in advance for having me on this board.............

2. Welcome to the HAMB Pete, got any pictures of the Valiant? I have a 63 V200 Valiant Wagon :D

3. valiant1964

valiant1964
    from kentucky

[​IMG]

4. Hey Pete.............welcome to the HAMB!! Here's some shot's of another HAMB brothers Valiant (littlepapapump). It was red and now it's flat black. It's a Custom 100 hardtop.

Attached Files:

5. Impala65

Impala65
    from Brazil

Have front and interior pictures ?

6. Here's afew front shots. Sorry no interior pic's :) Hey Impala65 do you own a Valiant?

Attached Files:

7. joegib

joegib

Welcome to the club Pete... great looking valiant.. my buddy had one when we were just out of high school... hey.. what ever happenned to that 55 chev 210? welcome to the club.. joeg

8. Impala65

Impala65
    from Brazil

No, Fast Elvis, I own a...Impala 65 ! I´m from Brasil and here is hard to see american mopars, have more brazilian Dodges,made here from 69 until 82. Thanks for the pics, your car is very nice and furious !

9. Lets see the Impala!!!!!!!!!!!!:)