Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1940 Ford Sedan Delivery

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by 36tbird, Aug 12, 2016.

1. 36tbird

36tbird

City: N.W. San Antonio

State: TEXAS!
    Price: $24,000
    I think it is time to sell off future projects and just concentrate on finishing the current ones. On that note, I am offering my '40 Ford S/D which has turned into a "barn find". The picture shows it in its past glory when it was on the road. Currently it has its front clip off as I was planning on a new engine and trans for it. It had a 283 and TH400 but they are out and gone. Mustang front end with rack and pinion, 9" hung with Chassis Engineering spring kit. Sorry, I cannot get it out of the garage right now to take pictures, but this old Ford is solid. I wrinkled the left rear fender one night when I spun on a wet road. That incident tore up the NOS fender I had on it and did some damage around the surrounding panels where it bolted up. Replaced that fender with another NOS I had. Have the louvered hood pictured and I non-punched stock one. Set of pristine American Torque Thrusts go with it and a lot of other parts planned for the re-build. Come look at it or send someone to report on it. Needless to say, great potential for rolling advertisement for a shop or business. PM me with telephone number and I will call you. Thanks, Lou

\'40 Ford 002.jpg

Baron and Scooterville like this.
  2. 36tbird

36tbird

Build shops? Here's your vehicle.