Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

SOLD! 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air Wagon 6 passenger

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Leevon, Jul 5, 2016.

1. Leevon

Leevon
    from Nixa, MO

City: Springfield

State: Missouri
    Price: 2900
    1957 Bel Air 6 passenger wagon. I bought this car two weeks ago. I had hoped it would be suitable a patina family wagon, but it's too much project for what I'm wanting to do. It had been sitting in a field for at least 6 years and the seller told me it changed hands through the HAMB prior to that. The title is open, 1968 Kansas. The car is a candidate for restoration, but it has floor board rust, floor supports, front lower fenders, rockers and some other trickier spots. It is complete and appears to be original except the air cleaner, Impala steering wheel (looks cool) and missing left rear corner fin trim piece. The front trim is pretty busted up. Lots of good parts here - tailgate, hatch, tinted curved glass, seats, dash, 283/glide, etc. I also put brand new tires on the 14" wheels July 1st because I didn't want to roll the car around on flat tires (new tires not pictured). Car is for sale locally in the Springfield, MO area. Open to offers, but I need to pay myself back and have enough left over to treat my good friend Jimmy Spears aka gonmad for helping me pull this thing out of a field on the hottest day of the year!

Call or text Lee at 417-551-2167 or reply here.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 5, 2016
  2. Leevon

Leevon
    from Nixa, MO