Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Stolen truck, trailer, speedster

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by nmpontiac, Jul 1, 2016.

1. $5,000 REWARD FOR THE RECOVERY OF STOLEN FORD F-250 PICKUP TRUCK AND ENCLOSED WHITE TRAILER

Stolen 2004 Ford F-250 Super Duty crewcab, diesel, maroon pickup and white enclosed Haulmark 20-ft enclosed trailer. Trailer says "Palm Beach Garage, Watsonville, CA" logo on the back door and sides of the trailer.

Truck and trailer were stolen late Thursday (June 30th) or early morning (July 1) from the Elegante Hotel in Albuquerque.

Ford Truck license plate no. 7U43022 (California).

Speedster license plate number: 5FTA198 (California).

Inside the trailer: 1926 Model T Ford speedster - parrot green

Owner: Don Houseman: (831) 345-1190

2. This has already been posted.HRP

3. I just looked up the stolen car stats for Albuquerque - 4,754 in 2014 - and the number 1 vehicle stolen, 2004 Ford full size pickup. This (thievery) is Bullshit !!!

4. HRP, sorry, I didn't get very far in my HAMB reading for today.

5. No big deal,actually it may help. HRP

6. AVater

AVater
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    1. Connecticut HAMB'ers

Thieves suck!

Hope they get caught with the goods still in good shape!

7. The recureing theme on so many of similar thefts is,,,,if you stop at a hotel, get a shower,,, and sleep in your truck with a shotgun....:mad:

mike bowling and tfeverfred like this.
  8. Heard the truck was recovered on the ford barn reported by Truly Vintage. Still looking for the speedster & trailer.

9. Dan from Oakland

Dan from Oakland

Update- the truck was recovered Friday morning but the trailer and car are still missing. Two low lifes were using the truck to break into a house when the cops showed up. Seems the cops booked them for the stolen truck and house break in but from what we know at the moment, cut them loose without getting any info (or grilling them) about the car and trailer. Grr!!!! We will update this as we know more. Thanks All. Dan

10. You have to be joking, right? This sounds like a part from a bad comedy movie from the 80's.....

C. John Stutzer likes this.
  11. mike bowling

mike bowling

" Dan from Oakland"--I changed the above quote to what I think SHOULD have happened.( after the cops found out where the rest of the property was) Hope you don't mind. Too much time and money is wasted babying these lowlifes. Put 'em down like mad dogs!
    Hope the owner gets his stuff back OK.

12. haileyp1014

haileyp1014
    from so cal

image.png View attachment 3263828 Hope your stuff comes up.anyone ever think of getting installing gps tracking devices on their tow rigs/hot rods?

Max Gearhead likes this.