Register now to get rid of these ads!

Image help for an old racer?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by disturber, Mar 12, 2006.

1. disturber

disturber

I know this guy who's an old driver from the early 60's or so. Great guy, stories for days. He's looking for a decal he used to have of "lady luck". Not the everyday one with a wishbone and everything, but she looks kinda like Betty Boop, and she's holding a trophy.
    He says you could order them out of the backs of magazines back in the day. I don't even need the decal, although he'd shit if I gave him one. I just need a scan of it or something. He wants a tattoo of it (I tattoo), a little souvenir of his days behind the wheel.
    So anyway, if anyone can help make an old guys day, and make me look like a mini hero, I'd appreciate it. Thanks all,
    Disturber

2. Check with Moon (www.mooneyes.com). Not sure if its the one your looking for but I do know they have some.
    -Dean

3. rocknrods

rocknrods
    BANNED

4. disturber

disturber

Thanks for the help guys. I've shown him this image or similar ones, but he doesn't want the wrench and all. It's gotta be a trophy, there may be a checkered flag. I know it sounds picky, he kind of is.
    I told him I'd draw it up for him, but apparrently the one he wants is different enough that I couldn't just change a few things and hit the nail on the head. Thanks again, especially for the quickness.
    I don't know if anyone on here has a collection of old decals or catalogs or something. It seems as if only the old one will do. Again, I don't mean to sound too particular, but this is what i'm getting from him, and I do appreciate anyone's digging around.

5. Is this the one ?

Oops...I missed the previous post.... :(

Attached Files:

6. disturber

disturber