Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical Need spider cap information

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Evilfalcon1961, Aug 6, 2015.

1. Evilfalcon1961

Evilfalcon1961
    from Ma

I have tried searching and I would assume that this would be easier but here it goes spider-3.jpg
    I am looking for the smaller bullets that press into the base of the plate. I would assume that all places that sell these are getting them from over seas. What would be the best bet to get a hold of these smaller bullets. Let alone get in contact from a supplier. Where would one even start. All I could find are the plastic caps that go over a lug nut. Any help would be appreciated

2. Evilfalcon1961

Evilfalcon1961
    from Ma

3. I have a pair of original cal customs here but the smaller bullets are not pressed in they are swedged. That being the case you still may be able to find the smaller bullets for them from cal custom. Or if yours are Ford pattern I am not really using mine. They haven't been on a car.

4. gal6xie5

gal6xie5

Best bet if you want smaller bullets is to get bullet lug nuts and push through center caps.