Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

Spalding / Grant Flamethrower Ignition Custom Service Tool

Discussion in '"The Antiquated" Classifieds' started by Deuce3wCpe, May 2, 2016.

1. Deuce3wCpe

Deuce3wCpe
    from New Jersey

City: Linden

State: New Jersey
    Price: $25
    I made this tool many years ago when I was running and building Spalding Flamethrower ignitions for custom applications. The tool itself probably dates to the 50's and I modified it to assemble/disassemble the distributors. The standard nut driver end removes the acorn nuts from the cap...the other side has a custom made driver which slides down over the studs and facilitates the removal and replacement of the unique spanner type fasteners which hold the assembly together. Hard to describe but if you ever messed with one of these you know what I'm talking about and you went looking for a tool like this.

Spalding (1).JPG Spalding (2).JPG Spalding (3).JPG Spalding (4).JPG Spalding (5).JPG

Thought maybe somebody could put it back in use. (I was going to make a 2nd tool and never got around to it so I'm including the extra handle for free ! )

$25 shipped to the lower 48....Paypal only please.

302GMC likes this.
  2. Deuce3wCpe

Deuce3wCpe
    from New Jersey

SOLD.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2017