Register now to get rid of these ads!

New Guy on the Block

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Andy Carlson, May 21, 2015.

1. Andy Carlson

Andy Carlson

I just joined this evening after lurking for a few years.

I have a FE dragster I purchased as a roller 30 years ago and had it rebuilt into a late 1980s Super comp car. Now I wish to replace the new body with the original cowling which had really cool toe bulges. I was told that the chassis was a RCS Frank Huzar frame from the mid-1960s. I have an iron head single 4BBL 440 Dodge motor, though I have a long project of getting an early 354 Chrysler Hemi into it.
    Look forward to more postings...
    -Andy Carlson
    Ojai CA

2. The Hemi Guy

The Hemi Guy

Hi Andy
    Hope this message finds you well.
    Just wondering if you can tell me where you dropped off the clutch set up for me to travel to Australia as it hasn't arrived ?
    Kind regards
    - Rob

3. Hay Andy, welcome to the H.A.M.B. ,Hope you post a photo of your project, cool build! Ron...

4. old drag dad

old drag dad
    from texas/pa

Sounds like a fun project Andy. We reacently rebuilt an old FED with a SBC for power.
    Took me four trys to get that thing to the eight mile. Seems like thirty years ago I remember it going straight. Maybe some parts of me have shrunk up with age. Keep us informed .