Register now to get rid of these ads!

Pate swap meet!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by ThunderRocket, Apr 11, 2006.

1. Anderson

Anderson

I bought stupid shit...

Some more bullet lug nuts for the Cutlass
    Some stupid -other end of the bullet- lug nuts for the daily
    Some cones to make new center caps for the daily
    A diecast car
    Some cool old model stuff from Guymon

And a $7 turkey leg and a $3 lemonade.

Found a '37 truck grill shell I'd been looking for....that had already been sold....for $550. I'll be making my own grill shell now.

2. 51fordshoebox

51fordshoebox

BASS sell me those spindles since they were a freebie..lol i hate workin weekends, the only time i'll get to go is early sunday morning, and 80% will be gone..and sounds like everybodies alraedy bought the parts i need..

3. TP

TP
    from conroe tx

set of 15"x4 1/2" pattern 5" wide with spinner center caps. 2- 16" wire wheels,4- 16" solids[the good ones], new tredle vac booster for 59 buick,27 decklid skin. Louvered 32 decklid skin[for sale],pair of split bones, steering column, twin to Basses steering wheel,side to an old bas pump that I will use for trans tunnel. Tappered about six foot. 27 sun visor, and ate a bunch.

4. seymour

seymour
    from PNW

I think I had about 5 hotdogs, 2 burgers, million drinks and a couple of those frozen strawberry things. :D LOL

5. Wooster

Wooster
    from Soso, MS

We go every year from Wednesday to Saturday and head home Sunday. Picked up a few goodies:
    B3305 1932 steering drag link
    33 wish bones
    NOS 28-34 tie rod ends left and rights.
    So-Cal 9 inch housing with the forged ladder bar and spring hanger brackets along with 40 front spring and the hardware set up for model a on 32 frame.

6. Chrome Moly Steel

Chrome Moly Steel
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Miami, fl

Happened to be in Ft.Worth last week and was able to go to Pate on Thursday. Even bought a pair of SBC cast iron exhaust manifolds. Hope to go back next year. Lee