Register now to get rid of these ads!

Long time lurker

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Quick Learner, Apr 24, 2016.

1. Quick Learner

Quick Learner

Finally joining the forums here after years of lurking. I have always been interested in old cars and have been able to finally get started on a project worth posting here. I picked up my pink (primer) 1941 Plymouth P12 and have gotten started getting it where I can drive with my wife and son. Only things complete right now are straight pipes, some body work and little electrical fixes to keep things running on the original straight 6. I'm getting the car ready to paint and will definitely post a few photos soon.

I am still new to this type of car but I am a quick study and really look forward to conversing with all of you as I am sure there are plenty of things that I need to learn. In advance, I appreciate any help moving forward.
    20160413_150943.jpg

2. Muffy Bennett

Muffy Bennett
    from Arizona

Awesome!
    Welcome!
    (I too was a lurker for years before I caved...)

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  3. Welcome to the fray.
    Very cherry Plymouth you have there. Speaking from experience, do not "road test" those suicide doors!

4. cliff jones

cliff jones

Wow that's a sweet car you've got there fella.

Sent from my LG-P930 using H.A.M.B. mobile app

5. vintage6t

vintage6t
    from CT

Welcome from a fellow P-12 owner. Nice car and if don't already know of the p15-d24.com forum check that site out as well.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!