Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Shut your mouth or get punched... at the 2016 Vintage Torque Fest in Dubuque Iowa

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 36cab, Mar 22, 2016.

1. 36cab

36cab
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

The 2016 Vintage Torque Fest is just around the corner on April 29th and 30th at the Dubuque County Fairgrounds in Dubuque Iowa. Gentry Restoration and Kustoms will be there again this year with their portable louver press. Bring in your hoods, panels, etc. and Nate Gentry will punch louvers in your sheet metal while you wait. Only $1.50 per louver and ALL of the proceeds are donated to The Helping Hannah’s Heart Foundation.

We will also have pre-punched louvered aluminum panels for sale as a VTF souvenir. Panels are various sizes and colors. Buy a panel and have an artist inside the building pinstripe and letter it (artwork not included in the panel’s purchase price). A big THANK YOU to Whitey’s Stickers, Gentry Restoration and Kustoms and Jeremy Schirm for the donation of the aluminum, the louver punching and the paint. And remember, just like the on-site louver punching, ALL proceeds from the panel sales are donated to The Helping Hannah’s Heart Foundation.

Max Gearhead likes this.
  2. Deuced Up!

Deuced Up!
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

3. Bob K

Bob K
    Member Emeritus
    from Antigo Wi.

Nice gesture on your part and for a wonderful cause. I'll definitely get one.

B:)B

4. 2015 t-fest 028.jpg ...neat to know the Gentry's will be back again this year;...a good friend of mine originally built that louver press, sadly he has passed on. Last year I bought a blank of louvers and cut out single louvers and hung em in my old trucks so a part of my friend rides with me everywhere I go.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2016
  5. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

will Judy be there too? (Punch & Judy - Ha!)

Stogy likes this.
  6. Mertaw

Mertaw

The hood I had punched last year looks awesome. Sadley doesn't look like the truck will make it this year turns out the rust cancer went too deep. Gonna need more work to make it road worthy. But the hood sure looks good! Thanks for doing an awesome job Nate!

7. 36cab

36cab
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Back to the top. Vintage Torque Fest is only one week away. Bring your sheet metal to the show to get punched at a great price with all of the money going to a great cause.