Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects Wheel spacers 6 by 4.5to 6 by 5.5

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by bobthagiant, Mar 24, 2016.

1. bobthagiant

bobthagiant

I got a nice set of pacers the other day but they are the Chevy 6lug by 5.5 pattern i need them to fit a Dodge dakota with 6 by 4.5 can Anyone make spacers?

Sent from my LGL34C using H.A.M.B. mobile app

2. Just drill the ones you got won't cost you any more then buying a different set.

3. bobthagiant

bobthagiant

Drill what? I dont have any spacers at all

4. English isn't your first language is it. :rolleyes:

5. bobthagiant

bobthagiant

6. bobthagiant

bobthagiant

I got pacers but they are the Chevy lug pattern. I want to get some spacer adapters to make them fit my dodge

7. Well I am not absolutely sure what a pacer wheel is but if it is what I might be you probably are going to need to look at rock crawler and mud truck sites for your answer.

Here I found you some less than a minute with google. :rolleyes:

http://adaptitusa.com/dodgewheeladapters.aspx

You may leave your mid truck questions for another site we don't do mud trucks here generally.

8. bobthagiant

bobthagiant

I found them online. Only reason i posted it is because i thought it would be charger to fabricate them than buy a set for 100-200$

9. tylercrawford

tylercrawford
    from Buford, GA
    1. S.F.C.C.

If your time isn't worth much, then I'm sure it would be cheaper.

There's probably $25-30 worth of material in each of those spacers not to mention you at least need a vertical mill

10. Phil1934

Phil1934

1"x8"x36" of aluminum plate is $150 from McMaster-Carr. Add in 24 studs at $2.50 ea. and 24 nuts at $0.50 ea. and even if you could get free machine work spacers start to look like a deal.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2016
  11. OK now I am confused, you plan of fabbing them yourself or you want one of us to do it.

A little constructive criticism here and please note that I am not saying this out of meaness.

You really need to be clear as to what it is that you want or are saying. For example on a site where the main focus is traditional hot rodding than Pacers needs to start in an upper case letter and wheels should be added to what it is that you are saying, that way we don't blow past it and think that pacers was a typo and you really meant spacers. For wheels most of us are focused on something a little more obsolete for example Ansens, Americans, Kelsys.

or this last statement sounds like you plan on fabbing them, it is not likely that anyone is going to fab them for free for you so you really can't make that assumption.

if what you are looking for is fabrication advice then you need to make that clear as well.

Am I making any sense to you at all?