Register now to get rid of these ads!

Behind the barn find!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by KKustoms, Mar 4, 2006.

1. KKustoms

KKustoms

Found this yesterday, working on getting it home. Old farmer says it has been in the same spot for at least 35 years. Still has all the glass in it, only piece missing is the trunk lid.

Attached Files:

2. 3wLarry

3wLarry
    Member Emeritus
    from Owasso, Ok

...so what's the story behind the find? How did you come to hear about it? Everyone loves a good story...hell...make sumthin' up!:D...and tell us you got it for free, or for paintin' the geezers shed.;) Some guys have all the luck.

3. Dirty2

Dirty2

Nice find. Whats the plains ?

4. KKustoms

KKustoms

To be honest I was just driving around the countryside looking for old cars and parts, when i spotted it. Trying to get it bought, but the guy that owns the land lives in Colorado, and his son is here in Nebraska farming the land and is a pain to deal with, but my wifes aunt is the owners banker and talks to him about once a month, so she is going to try and get it bought, or at least get him to talk to me.

5. 067chevy

067chevy

Nice find. thats the one I was looking for:D

6. 3wLarry

3wLarry
    Member Emeritus
    from Owasso, Ok

...is that the best story you can think of?:rolleyes: You're not even TRYIN'! Danny...help him out...:D

7. vesparex

vesparex

Sweet! Have fun with it!

Duane

8. suedesled

suedesled
    BANNED

I get it. when I first read the title i was thinking. The story behind the barn find. What he means was it wasn't in a barn at all; it was behind it! Sometimes I think I overthink this stuff :)

9. Don't hold your breath............. he's likely "gonna restore it some day....".

Good luck anyway. Looks like a solid start.

10. If you pass for any reason, I'd like a shot at it. I want a model A coupe.

11. InDaShop

InDaShop
    from Houston

You said it man!

I'm trying to get this '30 Cadillac right now. And I'm having to have my old man do the deal, cause hes in his 50's and has a grey beard and all. If this guy even got the slightest whiff of me or the term rod, he'd clam and it'd be no longer for sale.

Congrats on the BEHIND the barn find. Hope ya can get the deal sealed on it.