Register now to get rid of these ads!

Customs Im in Dallas Texas

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by mcmopar, Feb 20, 2016.

1. DFWDenny

DFWDenny

Might want to try to move your visit back to June. The Hot Rod Power Tour is rolling through.

2. GeeRam

GeeRam

No direct flights from UK to San Antonio, has to be DFW or Houston.

3. mcmopar

mcmopar
    from Strum, wi

It took me 45 minutes just to find the spot to return my car. Glad I'm out, now to stop and meet some people of the HAMB

4. mcmopar

mcmopar
    from Strum, wi

Just made it home and happy to not see any airports, just a wife and 3 dogs. Thanks to everyone for food ideas, 2 great BBQ'S. It was a good trip and next month Vegas.

5. Yep the airport sucks. Unless you made a beeline to the host of world famouus strip clubs of course. BBQ, filets, plump breasts, and rump roast. Food's great too. Hope your trip went well. Didja' get another vehicle .... or jump jet home ?

6. mcmopar

mcmopar
    from Strum, wi

I found another vehicle, and drove home. Cheapest gas I found on the trip was $1.32 a gallon in Raytown MO. You southern guys are so lucky to have no rust.

7. oldspert

oldspert
    from Texas

Next time you are here check out Streetside Classics in north Fort Worth. They have a huge inventory, rods and everything else.